• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PH View Post
    spikey i'm doing you a favor here

you're at 956 in twdd, i'm moving you back to 1000

i'm substantially improving your chances of making it into twld

no but seriously, penetrate would technically qualify for twld even though they've only played 12 dds this month and five in the past two weeks

not singling out penetrate here, just saying the ladders aren't entirely accurate atm

whatever, i'll think about it
    looking at the twdd ladder, only rapid is a squad that should be in the top 8. they're ranked 9th. i think with an announcement date of a month, they can play enough games to move into 8th place.

same with warpath, lets dd, 4twl...

as for the other ladders and not really playing much in them myself, it just seems rapid in javs and basing, and what, thunder in basing? i don't know, but a reset seems to help rapid a lot and not really do anything for anyone else, other than delay twl more
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

nowhere in there do i see "last", "final" or anything of that nature

oh i see, you're just angry because you're #1 on the twdd ladder

sorry bro
      Clearly made the point of view,no one said twl wouldnt reset again.With the last reset , squads can prepare themselves better for twl,and epidemic shouldnt be worried , im sure they will make #1 again.
      TWLD 2016 Champion
      TWDTD champion x 3
      Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

very nice..really, now everyone gotta meet the quotas at the worst possible month when most people have vacations for 1/2/3 weeks (I will atleast).

and concerning lb, its even better, 25 games..when theres only 9 squads with over 25bds (last one being terrorist with 31), prolly should go for 4 squads this season. have fun sweating = )
        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

i'm clearly not worried about qualifying.

my point is, i don't see the point of a reset when the results are going to be the same. and if you don't want them to be, there's still more than enough time for these squads to either get the points they need or still start a new squad and get enough points anyway (in fact this is easier since squads already have higher points, so you can get points faster)

it just makes no sense to me is all
          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

In TWBD the reset is welcome even though I think we're still #1. Though I seriously doubt 8 teams will play 25 games in a month, it will hopefully bring some life back to a squad and league which seems somewhat stagnant. That's the only point I can see Pascone, and I'm not sure if that outweighs the fact that all the games we played in the last 3 months now reset to 0.

Comment

Reset would be nice if we had more than one month. One month is far too short, especially when it is summer so people are shifting their activity around. You may have to postpone the cutoff day to mid-September if you choose that solution.
              2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
              2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
              2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

So 8 squad will make twl?
                Is that correct?
                TWLD 2016 Champion
                TWDTD champion x 3
                Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

that's not set in stone yet, i'll review the ladders about a week before the cutoff and make a final call
                  i guess i stuttered
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                    In TWBD the reset is welcome even though I think we're still #1. Though I seriously doubt 8 teams will play 25 games in a month, it will hopefully bring some life back to a squad and league which seems somewhat stagnant. That's the only point I can see Pascone, and I'm not sure if that outweighs the fact that all the games we played in the last 3 months now reset to 0.
                    Brainwave has successfully secured 27 games, 3 days after the reset.

I'm sure people can pull off 25 in a MONTH.
                    Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

the ladder shouldnt of even been reset... now u got squads afraid to lose afraid to play bc of "points" its silly... if u kept them as they were running for some months now u can get alot more accurate judgment who deserves twl or not
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                      X