X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLB Week 4 HoN + Week 5 Predictions

Hot or Not:
    Result of dicE vs. Mad: 15:00 - 5:39

First thing to say: Why the fuck get your game at 1pm est. when you know your basers cant show or lag at that time? Starting with 3 non basers… and then saying before the season started ‘We will easily get into semi’s’… Yea we see…
    At the start dicE had the flagroom cleared really fast. Then tim decided to fool around? And died twice and Mad still managed to get not into base. It took Mad like 8 minutes to get 1 minutes themselves. Mad decided to change M_M God into shark and sub flared out for Evildeed. When Mad finally made tim port out cram and came into mid, Zizzo was so smart to try a port-burst trick tim, which totally failed, While Zizzo could have just walked into cram.
    After 15 minutes Turban got subbed in for Dreamfly (27-46), Turban’s hopone lag was gone. The game got a little bit better but it was still a horrible game to watch. Whole Mad’s team had problems to get positive, only RONNY not with his camping. Even one of their basers went negative, POXY (62-71). Zizzo with an epic terr rec (18-11). Lucky for Mad they got a bye next week, dicE has to play the last champions Penetrate. Terrible game to watch and play?

Honorable mention: Dwopple with 5 teks and dicE’s spids who raped Mad’s spids.
    Dishonorable mention: Tim, dying 8x as winning terr in 20 minutes. Every single baser from Mad who didn’t show and their cap who scheduled this game at this time.

Result of Rapid vs. Thunder: 15:00 - 14:04

A good game to watch. It started with Pure_Luck lagging out at the start. When Pure_Luck returned and they broke cram he decided to lagout again. Then Draft got switched into terr and Pure_Luck got subbed out for Ease. After Thunder broke Rapid’s cram it became a long flagroom fight, Thunder spids couldn’t get a TD, then one of the sharks shrapped Arobas+. Thunder lost flagroom after a few minutes and Rapid took over flagroom. Thunder’s spids decided to camp. After a while they got in and TD’d Arobas+. Draft managed to die again from a burst while the enemy team was entering cram. When Thunder got back to attack cram they camped it up again and when Arobas+ bursted Draft warped to spawn, another nice move Draft. When Thunder got into flagroom and cleared it Rapid got in fast. And Draft managed to do a smart warp again. Only one spider near him and he warped above where 75% of the enemy was. Easy TD for Rapid and they won the game.

Honorable mention: Baron Munchausen/Paegus
    Dishonorable mention: Draft.

Result of Anti-Scrub vs. Brainwave: 10:33 - 15:00

In my opinion this was a boring match to watch. I woke up after like 8 minutes when Mikkiz try a cram port trick. Both terrs killed each other with their bursts. Brookus died in spawn and Brainwave couldn’t get into flagroom, when I got there with my screen only Trasher was there with 3 Anti-Scrub spids. Later a long flagroom battle came up and the new match started: Anti-Push vs. Campwave.
    Mikkiz died and Brainwave started to sub. Trasher for Downfall, Downfall(to shark) switched ships with Racist FUK(to spider) and the_paul out for Frank the Tank!. These subs happened at the score of 8-3 for Anti-Scrub. Then Brainwave started with their comeback and won the game with 15-10.

Honorable mention: The one who made the subs for Brainwave.
    Dishonorable mention: Anti-Scrub for their choke.

Result of sage vs. Respect: 8:39 – 15:00

By Vergilius:
    Game of the week! Since I'm in sage myself, I'll try not to be prejudiced. After winning the first fr fight sage decided they wanted to practice more on flagroom fights so they let respect right back in. Perhaps not the smartest thing to do, because this time it was respect that could shout 'TD'.
    The entertainment value of this game was pretty high at the start, since none of the teams could hold a cram. But then. Ew. Sage started choking harder than Paris Hilton on a pool party and Respect got to a 13-3 lead. After that sage woke up though, and their spids refound their magic.
    Too late, sadly enough. They were able to fight back to 8:40, and that was that. No perfect streak for you sage, but our plan worked out perfectly. Now respect thinks they can have an easy win against us. Once we meet them in finals, it's time to show our true self. We better be awake from minute 1, though, because we're going to need all our inner quality to beat you.

Honorable mentions: Sarger
    Dishonorable mentions: Trouper, Kawrae

Hot of the week: Sarger and the subber of Brainwave.
    Not of the week: Mad's basers, SHOW NEXT GAME.
    Draft, for choking again.

Predictions:

Bye: Mad

Respect vs. Anti-Scrub

Respect won(15-8) their last game against sage which brought sage back to earth.
    Respect is 4-0 so far, Beaten Mad, sage, Techunique(bye) and Rapid.
    Anti-Scrub lost(10-15) their last game against Brainwave, with a big choke.
    Anti-Scrub is 1-3 so far, Beaten Thunder, lost to Brainwave, dicE and Penetrate.

I expect this to be a rape from Respect their side, still undefeated and they are the favorites with dicE to be in the finals.

Thunder vs. Brainwave

Thunder lost(14-15) their last game against Rapid, with Draft choking again, Love you Draft! <3
    Thunder is 1-3 so far, Beaten Techunique, lost to Rapid, Anti-Scrub and sage.
    Brainwave won(15-10) their last game against Anti-Scrub, with a good comeback.
    Brainwave is 2-2 so far, Beaten Anti-Scrub and Techunique, lost to dicE and Penetrate.

I expect this to be a close game when Thunder terrs Draft again, else Thunder should win this easier.

sage vs. Rapid

Sage lost(8-15) their last game against Respect, back to earth sage?
    Sage is 3-1 so far, Beaten dicE, Mad and Thunder, lost to Respect.
    Rapid won(15-14) their last game against Thunder.
    Rapid is 2-2, Beaten Thunder and Penetrate, lost to Respect and Mad.

I expect this to be a closer match than the most people think. Since everyone underrates Rapid and they are like ‘Ah easy opponent no need to try’ and then they are nearly losing or losing the whole match.

Penetrate vs. dicE

Penetrate had a bye last week.
    Penetrate is 3-1 so far, Beaten Techunique, Anti-Scrub and Brainwave, lost to Rapid.
    dicE won(15-5) their last game against Mad, Mad had only 8 shows.
    Dice is 3-1 so far, Beaten Mad, Anti-Scrub and Brainwave, lost to sage.

I expect this to be a close match since this are two ex-champions. This will be a shark battle imo.
    Major Crisis

I'm suprised that we got over 5 minutes with such a terrible lineup. Our captains tried to schedule our games at 3PM or 4PM, as 1PM is the only timeslot we can never take.

Going to throw something random shit here that just might be correct;

PH used to be in Mad. He left before Soft Lock but pretty much knew when we could play and when we can't play (which is 1 PM EST).

We tried to schedule our games at any time but 1 PM EST. However, PH had joined Dice. So he decided to take the 1 PM timeslot instead of 5 PM that was also available.

afk.

I still love you, ph :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by KneX View Post
      When Thunder got back to attack cram they camped it up again and when Arobas+ bursted Draft warped to spawn, another nice move Draft.
      And Draft managed to do a smart warp again. Only one spider near him and he warped above where 75% of the enemy was. Easy TD for Rapid and they won the game.
      Dishonorable mention: Draft.
      Draft, for choking again.
      Thunder lost(14-15) their last game against Rapid, with Draft choking again, Love you Draft! <3
      I expect this to be a close game when Thunder terrs Draft again, else Thunder should win this easier.

LOL jesus christ this guy

-mariah carey - obsessed- right now
      (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
      (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
        LOL jesus christ this guy

-mariah carey - obsessed- right now
        I told you I love you! :wub:

Atleast you dont fail as hard as Dumbwin last year.
        Major Crisis

Comment

true say, never going to be that low
          (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
          (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

1. lol @ ronny joining mad. (heheheh)

2. I was subber for brainwave B)
            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

I have no excuses for our loss. We deserved to get our asses kicked this week. :fear:

+ only had 3 - 4 starters in. Go figure! :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                I have no excuses for our loss. We deserved to get our asses kicked this week. :fear:

+ only had 3 - 4 starters in. Go figure! :wub:
                No excuses but still saying you had only 3-4 starters in? Aint that an excuse?
                Major Crisis

Comment

hardly an excuse. If it were an excuse I'd say "they got lucky that we only had 3 of our starters" or something similar to those lines. :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                    1. lol @ ronny joining mad. (heheheh)

2. I was subber for brainwave B)
                    If you think Mad is having problems, look at those leaving brainwave now, but why?

And you know why I left df you didnt love me anymore :wub:

Comment

Naw, i dont think Mad is having any probs. Ronny Ro Turban should be a solid pushing core.
                      1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                      JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                      1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                      http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

re

turban needs to stop messaging on forums he sucks in both ships he claims he can play, jesus fuck hate listening to this guy
                        TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                        TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                        KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                        1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                        1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                          I'm suprised that we got over 5 minutes with such a terrible lineup. Our captains tried to schedule our games at 3PM or 4PM, as 1PM is the only timeslot we can never take.

Going to throw something random shit here that just might be correct;

PH used to be in Mad. He left before Soft Lock but pretty much knew when we could play and when we can't play (which is 1 PM EST).

We tried to schedule our games at any time but 1 PM EST. However, PH had joined Dice. So he decided to take the 1 PM timeslot instead of 5 PM that was also available.

afk.

I still love you, ph :wub:
                          LOL Nah, we asked for 2 pm for LB like always, i guess you's got ur LJ then or somthing, i worked at 3, so we wanted 1 or 2 :P
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
                            turban needs to stop messaging on forums he sucks in both ships he claims he can play, jesus fuck hate listening to this guy
                            reminds me of someone else i know....PANDORA?

beat you ph
                            zidane> big play
                            Omega Red> dwop sick
                            mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                            WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                            1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by downfall View Post
                              naw, i dont think mad is having any probs. ronny ro turban should be a solid pushing core.
                              lol?
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                              X