Scheduling change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduling change

You know, after a few weeks of trying to juggle failed negotiations around to make the scheduling work, I've realized a few things. Everyone is hellbent on making a bum rush for the 3:00 and 4:00 slots, and gets mildly to moderately butthurt when they don't get them. On the staff side of things, I've now overloaded the 3:00 slot in consecutive weeks due to a lack of other solutions, which led to two people (one being me) having to double-host at that time in week 3. The solution is not to expand the slots to accommodate five games, since four staffers per slot is pretty much all I can muster without stepping in myself.

So here's how it's going to go down. Half-hour slots are going to be re-enabled, with some restrictions. I understand that some matches, particularly in TWLB, can take a full 30 minutes or even exceed that, so I encourage squad captains to not schedule their games within 30 minutes of each other if they can help it, in order to prevent the chance of there being a delay in their next game. Of course they are still free to cram their schedule in this way if they so choose, so I ask that captains be as prompt as possible in setting lineups and readying up to the bot from here on out. Ideally this will keep a steady stream of games going for the spectators, prevent the hosts from being overloaded, and give squads more flexibility in their scheduling.

This should already be fixed on the site, let me know if it isn't. Good luck and have fun in week 5 and beyond.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

They should be in the list available now for scheduling @ those times...
    Any probs, email me PH.
    PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
    Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

Again let me know...
      As much detail as you can give me when things arent working will help...
      PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
      Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

Working...
      X