TWLD - Week 5 Prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD - Week 5 Prediction

Fatal vs. Mad - Mad will get themselves in the same -10 hole early in the match like last week but this time their opponents will not choke

Shinobi vs. dicE - Only because i've never seen a 0-5 start...

Warpath vs. Rapid - Close game here

Serenity vs. sage - There's no real winner in this game...just on paper

Epidemic vs. Wolf - 5-0 start for Epidemic

Thunder vs. Quicksand - coming off a mentally tough loss, unless quicksand dissolves, racka will need some help in this game from the other 4 starters to get more then 10 kills.

nice details
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

If you're going to make predictions then atleast add scores of the games.

Comment

We were only in that 10 hole because someone was lagged out lol
        [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
          If you're going to make predictions then atleast add scores of the games.
          because adding scores would make you feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside?

Comment

Rofl squadless. That was the most ignorant comment I've heard. I can tell you don't play much.
            4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
            4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
            4:Geio> DEEZ?
            4:Geio> LOLOL
            4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
            4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
            4:spirit> LOL
            4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
            4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
              Rofl squadless. That was the most ignorant comment I've heard. I can tell you don't play much.
              lol wasnt aware that score meant everything

Comment

yeah i don't really see a point to predicting games, but there's even less of a point to adding scores because someone will get 50 and the other team will get between 25-49. odds are he won't guess what the losing team gets anyway, so what's the difference. you can look at the squads to determine if it'll be closer to 25 or 49, as well as if he stated they'd be blow out games
                violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

where's Steven A. Smith when you need him

Comment

Working...
                  X