Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 5 twlj predictions

Featured Match of the week - Boss Vs Sage

Last week people thought that my prediction of 42 for sage was way to high but they proved everyone wrong and got my exact prediction. Btw mega you dissolve dice yet? Both have decently strong lines and if both have their starters show this could be a very good match to watch. It will be interesting to see if kid cudi can step up to his former squad and show them they should have demoted kawrae. If scarce and cudi step up once again this week and have good support from locket, statis terr and company this could be boss's game. If not look for sage to take the win. IMO the closest game this week

Final score: Boss 50 - 45
    MVP: Kid cudi

Impala Vs Respect

Impala took a huge blow against boss last week, but then again did not have all their starters. On the other hand respect proved me wrong big time with a huge win against mad. Eelam finally stepped up and led them to a victory. Respect does have a decent line and can potentially do very well but it all depends on if they show. If respects starters all show up to play expect this to be another lopsided game.
    Final score: Respect 50 - Impala 38

MVP: Infrared

Thunder vs Mad

A week ago i would have said this may have been a close match but due to poor authoritative decisions on mad they lost to respect. Not going to say much as this is probally going to be another stomping by thunder.

Final score: Thunder 50 - Mad 30

MVP : Marge

Fatal Vs Shinobi

This is a potential win for Fatal if not in game chooses to play again, if not consider this not close. Shinobi had a strong win against rapid last week (a team that should drop out of lj), while fatal lost to id say the best lj squad thunder. If wax herc and shan show and play well expect it to not be close. Fatal is not showing to be a strong lj team but could prove everyone wrong with a win this week. Look for fatal to look to not in game rednaz and jones for strong games if not they are looking for a loss.

Final score: Shinobi 50 - Fatal 40

Mvp: Wax

Dice vs Rapid

Again not much is needed to be said. One of the top lj teams (dice) vs the worst (rapid). Look for this game to be a blowout. Also look for more bad games from avatar and golden_aim. Do us all a favor rapid and remove your selves from LJ.

Mvp - maketso

Final Score: Dice 50 - Rapid 25

Did bone thug get axed from rapid or something? The hate is not needed in a prediction thread.
    http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

Someone has to lose... As long as Rapid is showing 5 players in lj there is no reason for them to be removed

Comment

fukin 2fer'd mess ez

Comment

Working...
        X