TWLD Hot or Not - Week 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Hot or Not - Week 8

Who ever said I dont write when we lose?

Match of the Week - Epidemic 50 - Mad 45

Our matchup of the week this week was just never really that much of a match despite the scores, and Epidemic didnt even have dele show up. A large part of Mad being in the game late was vys getting kills, but also a large part of them losing was vys watching his teammates on 9 die out while he jacked off in a corner trying to solo. I thought that, despite what everyone was saying, Mad was really in the driver's seat with a 4v3 at 39-39 until scoop got merked, soon followed by Apok and skepsis. I dont even know what vys was doing with his team but it was clear that he wanted this game to be in his hands 1v3 at the end, and he got his wish. Unfortunately for him he squandered the opportunity with 3 straight embarrassing deaths.

Sage 50 - Quicksand 39

Guess this is what happens when you play savanger and asians all week. Solid performances from RaCka, Weak, and Izor brought down miserably by Geio who ends this season with a 1-6 to go with a string of 6-10's that have plagued him all year long. This really was sage's game though, as they capitalized on an early 1-10 and played the remaining 5v4 very well. And how about the season Ground Zero is having under the radar? I dont think anyone really expected him to be 70-45 coming into the season. Interesting to see the playoff picture now after this game. There might be a lot more competition for a few spots.

Dice 50 - Serenity 30

Dice keeps rollin.

Fatal 50 - Shinobi 36

Shinobi ends their streak of close losses by blowing this one pretty bad.

Thunder 50 - Warpath 34

Surprise, cockfags

Rapid 50 - Wolf 0

Bye.

HOT player of the week - Ground Zero

I was really torn on this one between War and GZ, but Ground Zero's game was big in getting into the playoffs, not locking up a #1 seed in them. Really a pretty surprising show to me who hasnt seen these guys play much in wb at all in recent years (I'd have to go back to the Evolve<d> days to remember GZ).

Honorable mentions are War (16-9) and Jones (14-7) both playing big roles in their teams' wins

NOT Player(s) of the week - vys/apok (13-10/4-10)

Yeah, I really dont want to hear it with Apok getting 4-10 when tohn got 4-9 even faster because Apok is supposed to be carrying these guys. And vys is supposed to be the best wb in the game, according to him. So when you underperform that badly and/or watch 3 of your teammates die out right in front of you you end up in this column. It wouldnt have been so bad if you at least got one or two kills in that 1v3, vys, but getting blanked after basically begging for it puts you on the same level as quartz and chuckle. On the bright side you guys will still be the #2 seed, so you're still getting that first round bye.

Honorable mention: Geio/PureOwnage (1-6/0-4)
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Why "bye", wolfpack wont die!

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Wolf will never die!

When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

ROFL!!! good thing most of wolf isnt white gg
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

here's a random fact: i said the game was a rape in the sfe chat to river who was playing svs while the score was 21-21 and my score was 5-7. go figure. saddens me that i never got to play vs. Jercules this season
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
            Who ever said I dont write when we lose?

Match of the Week - Epidemic 50 - Mad 45

Our matchup of the week this week was just never really that much of a match despite the scores, and Epidemic didnt even have dele show up. A large part of Mad being in the game late was vys getting kills, but also a large part of them losing was vys watching his teammates on 9 die out while he jacked off in a corner trying to solo. I thought that, despite what everyone was saying, Mad was really in the driver's seat with a 4v3 at 39-39 until scoop got merked, soon followed by Apok and skepsis. I dont even know what vys was doing with his team but it was clear that he wanted this game to be in his hands 1v3 at the end, and he got his wish. Unfortunately for him he squandered the opportunity with 3 straight embarrassing deaths.

Sage 50 - Quicksand 39

Guess this is what happens when you play savanger and asians all week. Solid performances from RaCka, Weak, and Izor brought down miserably by Geio who ends this season with a 1-6 to go with a string of 6-10's that have plagued him all year long. This really was sage's game though, as they capitalized on an early 1-10 and played the remaining 5v4 very well. And how about the season Ground Zero is having under the radar? I dont think anyone really expected him to be 70-45 coming into the season. Interesting to see the playoff picture now after this game. There might be a lot more competition for a few spots.

Dice 50 - Serenity 30

Dice keeps rollin.

Fatal 50 - Shinobi 36

Shinobi ends their streak of close losses by blowing this one pretty bad.

Thunder 50 - Warpath 34

Surprise, cockfags

Rapid 50 - Wolf 0

Bye.

HOT player of the week - Ground Zero

I was really torn on this one between War and GZ, but Ground Zero's game was big in getting into the playoffs, not locking up a #1 seed in them. Really a pretty surprising show to me who hasnt seen these guys play much in wb at all in recent years (I'd have to go back to the Evolve<d> days to remember GZ).

Honorable mentions are War (16-9) and Jones (14-7) both playing big roles in their teams' wins

NOT Player(s) of the week - vys/apok (13-10/4-10)

Yeah, I really dont want to hear it with Apok getting 4-10 when tohn got 4-9 even faster because Apok is supposed to be carrying these guys. And vys is supposed to be the best wb in the game, according to him. So when you underperform that badly and/or watch 3 of your teammates die out right in front of you you end up in this column. It wouldnt have been so bad if you at least got one or two kills in that 1v3, vys, but getting blanked after basically begging for it puts you on the same level as quartz and chuckle. On the bright side you guys will still be the #2 seed, so you're still getting that first round bye.

Honorable mention: Geio/PureOwnage (1-6/0-4)
            I been so absent from this game as of late, I appreciate you taking the time to update us on the games. Thanks!
            RaCka> how can i get you here
            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Rofl...Funny how I got 13:10 against the current undefeated warbird team in the leagues and your trash of a squad loses to Sage, yet I still make the not section. You are really bad

edit: Can someone other than Quicksand write the HoN? This bias bullshit is just ridiulous. Someone like Blackmage or Cres. We need to appoint someone to the spot. Rather than having some QS trash just using it as an excuse to flame people, rather than filling us in on all the matches.
              Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

[QUOTE=Vys;740286]Rofl...Funny how I got 13:10 against the current undefeated warbird team in the leagues and your trash of a squad loses to Sage, yet I still make the not section. You are really bad

I agree with the cheater, for once.

Hot of Week 8:

War (16-9). He carried his team to a victory to a Mad team that was on a roll.
                Runner ups: Ground Zero/hermit (carrying their team against an emo Quicksand team, and possibly solidifying a playoff spot)

Not of Week 8:

Geio/Pureownage combo (1-10). Geio has had a disappointing season, and it's not too surprising, as his style doesn't fit the suicide-rush style that QS possess.

Runners ups: Apok/Tohn. I was surprised at Apok. It isn't the first time he struggled from the beginning of the game, but he usually comes back from the people suiciding him. Props to Epidemic.

These two games were the only ones that mattered. You can mention Ease/Yakuza's good play against Warpath, or Jones' play against a bunch of javs, or even the Puta's play against Serenity, but they're irrelevant.

I watched part of the Mad/Epidemic game. Vys shouldn't be the "Not of the Week", regardless for his lack of teaming. However, he shouldn't consider himself the best wb in the game either . Although he wasn't the reason Mad lost, he certainly didn't play a big enough impact to win the game against a delectableless Epidemic team.

That is all.

Comment

Not everyone is going to agree with me but the game was very winnable and vys really let his team down at the end. If you're going to disagree with me on that then disagree with Apok because Tohn died out real fast leaving them 4v5. GZ being the hot player definitely wouldnt change though, as matches that might get you a playoff spot are far more important than matches that can determine the #1 and 2 seed, which basically is meaningless anyway.

Anyway what besides my opinions (hot and not) can you say isnt true? You ran and watched all 3 of your teammates die right in front of you. Apok is supposed to be carrying your squad. Tohn died out fast. Next?
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

teaming is overrated

epidemic just flies around all game outplaying people with skill--if you've ever been on their squad, they don't give a shit about coording yet they are the only undefeated team

similarly mad starts skepsis (stray and pray) vys (solo artist apparently) apok (rusher) scoop (mid-ranger) and tohn (all around)...i've never seen a more diverse line that clicks fine

case in point: stop exonerating the team rush when no squad has ever won twld playing that way
                    TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

the game for mad wasn't winable.

war is a true veteran, something mad lacks.
                      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckle View Post
                        teaming is overrated

epidemic just flies around all game outplaying people with skill--if you've ever been on their squad, they don't give a shit about coording yet they are the only undefeated team

similarly mad starts skepsis (stray and pray) vys (solo artist apparently) apok (rusher) scoop (mid-ranger) and tohn (all around)...i've never seen a more diverse line that clicks fine

case in point: stop exonerating the team rush when no squad has ever won twld playing that way
                        it's not hard to remember where you died then fly to that area
                        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

i play on 800x600 rez windowed mode so i can update my coordinates in an already opened notepad document to successfully return to the scene of crime
                          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                            i play on 800x600 rez windowed mode so i can update my coordinates in an already opened notepad document to successfully return to the scene of crime
                            my squad is 8-0

Comment

gonna pull 20 on your squad this weekend pascies, just like ronaldo :wub:
                              Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                              Your friend,
                              ​​Papi
                              ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                              X