TWLJ Predictions ["Projections"]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
    amp the javs u listed all suck no offense, but ye you should be in starting lineup. Just wanted to say the javs you thought were good suck, and are newbies.

p.s. turban please get good already dirty newbie, you lost to dw in TWLJ
    Damnit was 1 minute too slow at posting my morning reply!

Alright, Haran, here we go! I have accepted the fact that I am not a good player and I can live with it. I will never get as good as the best players in the zone, although I am a versatile player and can play most ships slightly above average level.

Good job beating us in TWLJ. Honestly didn't see it coming, but wasn't that suprised either (nor upset), so good luck this week.

Comment

ROFLMAO TURBAN U KILL ME , mr. 1-7 in TWLJ SEMIS + LOSING TO DW THIS TWL SEASON

P.S. RING COUNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
      Oh fuck you were still here?

Grats on your ring that you most definitely earned (about time) and yes, I did play horribly last season. However as I have stated, I do not give a damn about it. I am not a good player, and you should not think that I am a good player / think that I think that I am a good player.

No sarcasm involved in the last two posts by the way. My honest feelings and no lies.

Tamil power, rawr.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
        Dear Amputate, let me get this straight in your thick head once and for all.

I did not judge your playstyle in a manner that you should be offended about. I don't hate you at all, in fact, I don't give a damn about what players say to me in the game and can't recall talking with you a single time. Why can't we get along, love? :wub:

Why are you ignoring the fact that I did add you to the starting lineup? You are light-years ahead of Ceyve in terms of skill as he has not played in ages and literally doesn't care about the game anymore. Don't even get me started on Waven, he simply isn't good enough to be considered as a starter.

Why do you feel so threatened about my post? You shouldn't be. I am just simply giving my personal opinion about you and Thunder, and trust me, I do not my judgment be clouded by personal feelings. It is not my call who Thunder adds to their lineups, and even if Ceyve would return back to his old self, Ease would most likely bench himself for Ceyve so you could play this damn game that you care about.

Let me give a few tips for you to work on, although I don't think you will even bother to look at the tips. If you can do well and get better in these small aspects of the game, you would definitely be more useful for the team:

# Be a team player; stick with the team and give them bullet cover.
        # Adabt a more offensive playstyle to match others in Thunder
        # Learn how to pressure your opponent with the team
        # Know how to set up easy kills for your team by luring
        # Use your own brain for the love of God

And you most definitely should try to get rid of a few things that you are known for in your playstyle. Or at least weaken those aspects of your playstyle and try to match it with Thunders. These small things (I am sure you have noticed the way you play, at least subconsciously) need to be worked on:

# You run when an enemy is coming closer instead of facing him.
        # Hiding and waiting for your opponent to fall for the bomb that you have lined up for
        # Running and hitting the wall with a bomb to make it bounce then hit the enemy
        # Lobbing behind your team or alone

Believe me. Almost none of the better javelins nowadays are going to fall for your tricks. Times have changed and you should try to change as well. Try to adabt the play style that Thunder has and make yourself useful.

That's all there is about it. You are a good javelin, but simply play in a different way than others do. You would be classified as a "Baseelim Javelin" instead of a "Team Javelin" in my books, if you know what I mean, although you probably don't want to admit it.
        I'm just sick of all the people who go on offense to attack me after my game, I kinda wish I didn't get subbed so late in the game because now I get taken responsible for the loss. Anyways, I don't need any tips and I pretty much know my wrongs and rights in twlj, but since thunder never jd's at all I can't really become a team player and work with their style. You're right, I am in fact a baseelim jav and that's usually the only place I can practice, so that's why I am more of an individual player when it comes to games.

When it came to syndicate, I got to jd a lot and relate better with my teammates so I got the style down, I was a lot more dedicated then to improve my game. I came back to this game as the season already started, so it's tough for me to improve, but I'm still getting good games. Other then that, the league is more like a race for kills for me, when it comes playoffs is when I change my game up, I play more for the team and less about my game. But yeah, I don't need advice, I know what I'm doing.
        Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
        Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
        Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment

Allah demands you İnfİdels to stop fİghtİng and follow nasrallah for the glory stab the saber of jİhad upon theİr unbelİevİng hearts
          1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

our little cameltoe drugged up again?
            admit it

I'm hot

twlj champ season 8
            twlb champ season 8 10 11
            twdtj champ season 3

Comment

Just wanted to say the javs you thought were good suck, and are newbies.
              Shows how much you know, Newb.
              TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
              TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
              TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
              First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by Amputate View Post
                And this game is actually going downhill, I don't think you played in the earlier seasons when we had prime banzi/sika/blood/myth/psymorph/fireballz/demonfaze and I can go on with that list. TW lost about a 100 playerbase community. Barely have enough squads to fill TWL, it takes no effort to make it and we had to lower TWL from 16 squads to like 10 now. Now this game is not nearly as competitive as it was before, don't try telling me this game isn't going downhill, I guarantee you I can get any vets to agree with me.
                who CARES
                4:BigKing> xD
                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                4:BigKing> xD

Comment

How strange... as a known amputate opposer I find myself strangely supportive of him in this thread. I don't know what kind of imbecile said that amputate shouldn't be in a line with marge and exquisite, but even I can see those two are far inferior to even a rusted amputate.
                  "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Not sure who you're talking to, Rednaz.

If it was for me, please read my reply to his rant as well. I know that he's a good javelin, one of the best one could say, but all I did was mention that at his current state (or play style) he's more of a baseelim javelin than a team javelin. One can't be judged by skills alone, Exquisite and Marge are better at teaming than he is at the moment, but that will probably change for the Playoffs as Amputate said.

You don't have to be an extremely good player (individually) if you know how to play as a team player. This is my opinion and I am sticking with it, a strong team player is better than a strong solo javelin and Exquisite is one of the best teamers I've seen so far. But Amputate will be better and team more for the big games, so we have no problem here, right? :wub:

Geez. Read for once, silly!

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                      you shouldn't be in a line with Fludd Marge Ease and exquisite.
                      But yes obviously I meant you turban.
                      "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

So if Rapid beats Respects AND Sage loses to Fatal, then Rapid still wouldn't have a chance of making the playoffs? Respect, Sage, and Rapid would all be 3-6. What does it go by after that? K : D ratio?
                        http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

Actually I am not certain what will happen if a three-way tie happens, as I am not PH and he's the one that knows for sure.

If Rapid wins and Sage mystically loses (extremely unlikely to happen) then there will be a three-way tie (with 3-6 score) for the No. 6 position. These are the matches that have been played between the three squads (bolded squad won the match):

SAGE - RAPID
                          RESPECT - SAGE
                          RAPID - RESPECT

Normally if one of the squads would've won both of their matches (lets say Sage would've beat Respect and Rapid) then they would've been the ones to qualify. Unfortunately this time that is not the case, so it will most likely go by kill : death ratio instead.

If Sage wins and Respect loses, Sage will be the ones to qualify with a 4-5 score. No doubt about it.

If both Sage and Respect wins tomorrow, then the one to qualify will be decided by the match they played against each other. Thus Respect qualifying to the TWLJ playoffs.

.. at least I think this will be the case. Not sure as I'm not PH, and too tired to think of another solution than kill : death ratio in this case if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                            Would you rather get your ass kicked in the Semis or Finals? Your pick. :fear:
                            Well personally if I felt like we'd lose 100% to a squad, i'd much rather lose in semi's so that way i dont waste another week for nothing. We play to win and win only, we dont play to finish in 2nd place to a squad. So we certainly wont and don't lose on purpose so we can brag we finished 2nd place lol
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                            X