SHOCKiNG NEWS ITT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHOCKiNG NEWS ITT

After Wolf's no-show last week, I issued them a warning. Little did I know that they'd go down the shitter even before getting another chance to hand an opponent a 50-0 win. While they technically still meet the roster requirements listed in section 2.01 of the TWL rules even after all the defections, four of their ten remaining players have not been seen in over ten days. Five of the remaining six players, including the captain, have not been seen in 3 days or more. This is really what I get for giving Paky Dude yet another chance to run a TWL squad, against my better judgment. So in light of that:
    • Wolf has been removed from TWL, effective immediately.
    • Savanger is replacing them, also effective immediately.
    • Paky Dude is indefinitely banned from captaining another TWL squad.
    Due to my retardation in replacing squads on the site, the Savanger vs. Mad game can't be added right now. If RiiStar can't fix that before 4:00 tomorrow afternoon, the game will be postponed and made up at a later date.

Welcome Savanger.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

If Savanger plays their top line, they're better than at least 4 squads currently in twld. It's a shame they weren't a squad for a whole season, they would have had some upsets
    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Wolf should get some credit for destroying Quicksands' 4v5 "legacy" in twld rofl.
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

rofl.
        Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

so whose next in line after qs doesn't show 5 today? asians or dynasty?
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

the 4vs5 that played vs thunder was rly_dumb, izor, racka, and wark, im not sure tho.. but it sure as hell wasnt a inactive ward, h.m.s stargazer, laggy district, and izor... jus sayin..and we will show 5 exalt! show 5 or die tryin..holla?
            help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
            help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
              so whose next in line after qs doesn't show 5 today? asians or dynasty?
              Give me more credit than that, please. Dont be so mad that RaCka took care of business by axing you when you got an ego with him
              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Exalt get over it. We show up to games. The only reason we even had to play 4v5 was daylight savings fuck up of the TWL site and I showed up an hour late because of it. I like you man, but damn please stop crying over the fact that racka axed you. Its obviously what you wanted the whole time anyways. And now you're upset about it? Lol. Such a drama queen.
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                  Exalt get over it. We show up to games. The only reason we even had to play 4v5 was daylight savings fuck up of the TWL site and I showed up an hour late because of it. I like you man, but damn please stop crying over the fact that racka axed you. Its obviously what you wanted the whole time anyways. And now you're upset about it? Lol. Such a drama queen.
                  drama queens from quicksand... who woulda thought
                  violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                  [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                    Give me more credit than that, please. Dont be so mad that RaCka took care of business by axing you when you got an ego with him
                    I'm not mad at that. I have more fun on dynasty tbh. I just didn't have fun on qs anymore, not mad at anyone. I still like you guys, I just didn't think you'd show 5. You played stargazer, I mean cmon lol.

Someone will dissolve b4 reg season ends though, so my question still stands.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Maybe so, but I doubt it'll be us. We lost like 3 players - 1 who was supposed to be a key part in our squad that never was and 2 that were just there...and then swimkid/a2m just disappeared. Our success in the postseason is going to rely heavily on filling our 5th spot
                      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

since we're abusing power here... can you disqualify any squad from TWLJ... i want my squad to play at least one TWLJ game before this is all over...

Comment

hmm

i was gonna show up to this past sunday's game. sad times.
                          chocolate gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            I'm not mad at that. I have more fun on dynasty tbh. I just didn't have fun on qs anymore, not mad at anyone. I still like you guys, I just didn't think you'd show 5. You played stargazer, I mean cmon lol.

Someone will dissolve b4 reg season ends though, so my question still stands.
                            They played me and won Exalt, Unlike you, I can team well with these guys. I dont have to get all the kills.

PS: Still waiting on that duel!

Comment

Hosted on Sunday: Stargazer vs Exalt wb duel to 10.
                              1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                              JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                              1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                              http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X