Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Hot or Not - Week 9

Match of the Week - Rapid 50 - Sage 43

This match didnt answer any questions about either of these squads. Rapid apparently has no idea who to add in LD games and was very quick to sub players like Mega Newbie at 0-2 which makes you wonder why they would even bother adding him with 15 other people online if they didnt have the confidence to stick with him a bit. Same happened with Displaced, as he made his exit within the first minute of the game. Rapid pretty much dominated the action of this game, with saetep jumping out to an 11-2 start within a couple minutes before getting spawned a couple times and Sphinktor sweeping up very nicely toward the end of the game. There wasnt a whole lot for Sage to take away from this game. I was hoping to see them play a lot better as a team after last week against QS, but they never really managed to stay together and push like I remember. Sage has Mad and Dice on their schedule for the remainder of the season, and those will be big games seeing as how Fatal already has the head to head over Sage in case this goes down to a tiebreaker. Rapids schedule is also not looking easy, with QS next week followed by Mad. Fortunately for them, they're sitting at 6-3 so it will take a bit of luck even if they lose. Next week is a big game for them, however.

Epidemic 50 - Dice 48

Man this was a big game for dice, and they added dwopple. They must not be taking the league very seriously or getting bad turnouts, but that decision proved to be their undoing as Epidemic somehow narrowly came out with the W to stay undefeated. I wish I could have been there to write more about this game, but I was tied up with Fatal.

Quicksand 50 - Fatal 43

Losing a DD to savanger 10 minutes before your LD is not the best way to gain confidence in your team, but whatever works. Didnt get out to the best start for QS with RaCka being 2-6, but Weak and Izor were more or less dominating the whole match. RaCka got it together at that mark and within 2 minutes was 10-6, and with those 3 birds hot, it was basically over for Fatal. After Jones was out, Riverside knew what he had to do and attempted to suicide Weak out, but unfortunately had to boost through the whole QS team to do so and caught a bullet in the butt for his efforts. Then it was pretty smooth sailing to the end. Fatal still has a pretty good shot at the playoffs if they win out vs Warpath and Savanger, seeing as how they have the head to head against both Sage and Rapid, but they'll most likely be a 6th seed playing Thunder in the first round if they do.

Mad 50 - Savanger 32

Did vys go and kill himself after being in my not column last week after that loss? Good fill-in from blood, but Savanger is hardly a threat. This one was over when the bot announced the game.

Shinobi 50 - Warpath 32

What happened, Warpath? Shinobi really isnt THAT much better than you. You allowed a rare positive day from both Dynasty and Quartz. Disappointing

Thunder 50 - Serenity 31

You're not QS

HOT player(s) of the week - Sphinktor/saetep (17-8/14-7)

Big win for you guys, and while Sphinktor has the much better record, saetep clearly dominated the early part of that match to put Sphinktor in the position to do what he did in the end. 31 of the 50 kills between these two players says they didnt get a whole lot of help from their teammates though, all 4 of them.

Honorable mention: Mythril (13-8) mm89 (15-10) Wax (14-5...this guy plays wb?? LOL)

NOT Player(s) of the week - Dwopple (0-5)

Is there any ship Dwopple is good at? Not sure myself, but if there is it certainly isnt warbird. Dwopples underwhelming performance might have cost Dice a playoff berth depending on how they play here in the coming weeks, so maybe he will do them a favor and spam someone while they're trying to play again so Dice wont be tempted to add him.

Honorable mention: Ground Zero (4-10)
    Last edited by Izor; 11-22-2009, 06:41 PM.
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Creature still lookin to hit his mid-season wb form.

Fuck.

ps. MORE TWLJ MVPS than TWLD MVPS. ALL STAR TWLJ HERE I COME

Comment

oh yeah I added you to honorable mention I forgot about that game when I was doing that section
      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Good read.
        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

forgot to pm u guys after our game fatal.. just wanted to say gg, was a fun match. and good job to all those who won this week, gl hf next week!
          help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
          help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

LOL hot dam i made the LD HoN!!! ya we had a poor showing, trust me, we would never add myself in LD if we dont have to. We decided to ask for a 2 min extension to see the end of the LB match, we had like 30 sec left to add, i was the only other available dicer in the arena.

booooooooooooooooooooooooo, gg tho
            zidane> big play
            Omega Red> dwop sick
            mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
            WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
            1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

It's a shame nobody really watched Epidemic vs Dice. It was the closest game we've played all season. Even though they added Dwopple, we were down 38-34 at one point. The game ended with me vs Mess at the end, and unfortunately for Dice I had a couple more deaths to play with than Mess did.
              PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
              ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
                It's a shame nobody really watched Epidemic vs Dice. It was the closest game we've played all season. Even though they added Dwopple, we were down 38-34 at one point. The game ended with me vs Mess at the end, and unfortunately for Dice I had a couple more deaths to play with than Mess did.
                LOL @ forum sig
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                X