No announcement yet.

TWLD Season 15 Week 1 Hot or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looooool obsessed with america, its ok we know were cool. maybe when u grow up u can move here

Comment

are you guys done page stretching this thread

and by you guys i mean oranje

dont feel bad bro not everyone gets an elite interview from cres
      GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

love how you tried to lop me in with diop for 1-10 to make me look bad when i was 0-1 and lagged out somehow and subbed myself out -- u shud sent me ur lagcheats so i can have garbage rush abilities while staying under the limits.

everyone knows pene a bunch of lagcheating fucks, if this shit was hosted at a LAN you'd all 4-10 out -- and writing your own HoN for a week you actually do well, classy. u shud have put your game up first in ur post -- o, wait, u did.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
          love how you tried to lop me in with diop for 1-10 to make me look bad when i was 0-1 and lagged out somehow and subbed myself out -- u shud sent me ur lagcheats so i can have garbage rush abilities while staying under the limits.

everyone knows pene a bunch of lagcheating fucks, if this shit was hosted at a LAN you'd all 4-10 out --

and writing your own HoN for a week you actually do well, classy. u shud have put your game up first in ur post -- o, wait, u did.
          I ordered the games based on the order in which they were played. It just so happens that the order was also least to most interesting, as well.

And I also wrote the HoN last season when I went 0-6 and proceeded to shit all over myself, which completely renders your point moot.

sorry for... raining on your parade

bahahahahahaha
          GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
            looooool obsessed with america, its ok we know were cool. maybe when u grow up u can move here
            Nice try.

Comment

everyone knows pene a bunch of lagcheating fucks, if this shit was hosted at a LAN you'd all 4-10 out
              ?

-- and writing your own HoN for a week you actually do well, classy. u shud have put your game up first in ur post -- o, wait, u did.
              -had to submit a final paper, this y i ask sir 2 do it
              -standard protocol 2 list games according 2 how they appear on twl site

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Claushouse> penetrate gonna be in for a surprise this sunday

i was definitely surprised
                TWLB Season 12 & 14 Champion

Comment

couldn't pay me to care less about twld but i replaced oranje's huge pictures with more forum table-friendly ones

good day
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

paladen is horrible, rather see spiritcrushers in LD
                    i like 2 wear my undies until dey become brown hehe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                      -standard protocol 2 list games according 2 how they appear on twl site
                      Well...I looked at TWL site and Pene vs Pala appears after Round 9. So there was no reason to post Pene vs Pala for another 9 weeks. ~Over

Comment

who u
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

It's definitely going to be a rematch of Fierce and Thunder in the finals unless we get matched up with each other in the semi's or something. Sweet and dice are good but to me they only have an outside chance of making it to the finals. Sweet would be the more likely candidate to make it into the finals out of the two. The top lines of Fierce and Thunder are two of the best top lines that TWLD has seen in a very long time.
                          4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                          4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                          4:Geio> DEEZ?
                          4:Geio> LOLOL
                          4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                          4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                          4:spirit> LOL
                          4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                          4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

We'll just have to see how we (Epidemic) will do. If we can get our players on u will be surprised how well we can perform. GL to all though
                            TWDT-D Champ 2013

sigpic

Comment

Hats off to Ravage for telling me the wrong game time. :P
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Proudest moment of my gaming career.
                                'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
                                'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
                                'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

Working...
                                X