Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench Center Week 3

Welcome back TC
    Last edited by Nickname; 05-25-2003, 08:15 PM.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Jolly good show Push, jolly good.

Comment

Thanks dudes.. good to be back! Yesterday's show was thrown together in about 2 hours, then my comp crashed and I got set back another hour. Should have all that shit remedied by this weekend.
      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

when will you be playing recorded TC?
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

the show is way too late for us euros
          http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

I know warp.. you could always just stay up late instead of getting your standard pussy boy 8 hours of sleep. Take meth or something

Anyways, hoping to get some TC up today, radio server is down at the moment so I cannot. If not today, I will do it tomorrow sometime around 3pm EST.

-PUSH
            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Radio server's back up... central Iowa apparently had power issues while I was out last night.
              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Central Iowa is Trenchwars' fourth city. (1. someplace in finland 2. someplace in eastern U.S. 3. London, Ontario, Canada, 4. Iowa)

Good show push.

All you squad caps and squad members get active and submit stuff to/for Pusher- get creative you fucking robots.
                Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                  Central Iowa is Trenchwars' fourth city. (1. someplace in finland 2. someplace in eastern U.S. 3. London, Ontario, Canada, 4. Iowa)
                  5. England
                  6. Someplace else

...further down the line

234. Kansas - we're straight up representin' with 2 players (that I know of)
                  PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                    3. London, Ontario, Canada
                    Stop stealing our pissing place names! There's even a Brentwood in Murica!

Edit: Is it not possible to record Trench Centre and post it on the web for a week or something like the PJ TWGallery cussing session?
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Where at in Iowa? I'm from Waverly. Went to school in Waterloo for a while.

Comment

Nevermind, went and downloaded that movie. From Iowa City then, small world. I go to Iowa City a lot because one of my best friends goes to college there. He also plays Trench. My girlfriends best friend went to City High in IC as well. And my younger sister is starting college at Iowa in the fall. You could probably get her drunk and have sex with her, but she's not that hot.

Comment

Working...
                        X