Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-S vs Drastic

GAY

Drastic postpones our game bvecause they scheduled 2 at once.

So fuckign what? they didn't show, i ran racing to a computer to make sure we had enough and we did and they don't. Thats a forfeit. SO Fuckign Gay.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Oh look. They have enough on for TWLD2. 5. But for Twlj they have 1. Merce, thats it. Forfeit.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

KOOKS
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

They should have forfeited cuz they agred on the times and failed to show to a match

Comment

i wasn't there so i don't know but didn't they ask us for the saturday time as well? lol gg.
          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

i agree the didnt show at the agreed to time...but whatever lets play them in lb

Comment

there not good enough for Base ogred. Wheres my 25-0 Win?

Comment

Well where the hell is it? i busted my ass to make that game. I got on just in time, made alineup and practiced so that they coudl ahve 1 player. Thats a fuckign forfeit. Where the hell is it?!

Comment

You know ealier in the year i saw Cripples playing a TWLD and a TWLB match at the same time. da1 can confirm this, he showed me it. They managed to play both at the same time. Drastic didn't. 25-0.

Comment

hmm

Hmmm sounds like someone really scared to face us.. OooOOo i forgot itz AS whining again.

witness

Comment

good lord

Can we complain anymore? NO ONE complained at the time! Get over it man. EVERYONE wanted a match to play! I gave it to them -nt-

Comment

Re: hmm

Originally posted by Witness
                        Hmmm sounds like someone really scared to face us.. OooOOo i forgot itz AS whining again.
                        Please clarify when we have *ever* whined. Did we whine when Light beat us 50-19? No. Did we whine win Crips beat us 50-17? No. We can take our losses, thanks. In this case, however, it was your own squad's stupidity at scheduling two matches for the same time. You didn't have enough people at the time *you* requested and then whined to Acid, who granted a postponement. If anything, this is about your own whining.

I complained Over, but you just said you'd take care of it. Seeing as how you also said "the match should be taking place right now", I assumed this meant that Drastic would have to forfeit. Since we played and lost, I have no complaints after the fact. Since the "rules" of TWL haven't been enforced to this point, why would this case be the exception.

Please don't try to pawn your own idiocy off on us Witness. If deciphering the intricacies of "time" is a difficult concept for your scheduler perhaps you should find a new one.

FWIW, I think most squads would be happy to know that if they don't have enough players for a match, they can simply have it postponed until they do have enough. This should eliminate those pesky no-shows.

llater,
                        Tony
                        Last edited by brookus; 07-29-2002, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                          Well where the hell is it? i busted my ass to make that game. I got on just in time, made alineup and practiced so that they coudl ahve 1 player. Thats a fuckign forfeit. Where the hell is it?!
                          You can breath now b4 you bust a blood vesel...calm down nitro..
                          Au Pays Des Aveugles les borgnes sont rois -Erasmus

Shriek

Comment

Can we complain anymore? NO ONE complained at the time! Get over it man. EVERYONE wanted a match to play! I gave it to them -nt-
                            Well you did tell us we had to get in the arena half an hour later than we were supposed to play or we'd suffer a forfeit loss so I'm not exactly sure if we had a choice...

But we lost Kookie, get over it
                            Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
                            Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
                            Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

What you should have done is postpone it till this up coming week, then schedule another match at the same time, then when they come to play say, Oh sorry we got another match and postpone it again.

That would have been way better.
                              Ronin

Comment

Working...
                              X