Brains!? BRAINS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brains!? BRAINS!

Ok so I noticed that even though raid told our twl ops they pullin out of lb, all of the basers left raid, and raid consists of all wbs javs that dont want to play twlb... the schedule hasnt been changed to fit 8 teams you just let it slide. Was wondering why even though this happened before superbowl we have had a long time to prepare for the loss of one of our 9 teams (stupid idea we all knew this would backfire) in twlb we still just sit back and say whatever. Its a bit late now to change the schedule but a man with an ounce of intelligence would have made it so theres 8 teams no bye weeks and had pandora play the team that was on bye week. Instead here we are again dealing with laziness and stupidity, and pandora gets 2 weeks off of twl cause of it. Thanks!
    4:JAMAL> plz learn to spell
    Exalt> bout to go to a boys party
    1:Guero> some hot girls got lot hair in their nipples

Penetrate gets an extra week off of lb too... but we WANT to play
    Former TW Staff

Comment

That thanks was sarcastic you son of a bitch hope twl ops make a mistake and remove penetrate from lb and leave raid in, wouldnt be surprised at this point.

Comment

shouldn't have been 9 teams in the first place, moronic.

Comment

Does penetrates win vs. them still count given that there is no replacement squad? I would assume not since the other squads end up all playing a game less - or everyone else gets an auto-win vs them (which comes out to the same thing.)
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Replace Raid with Fierce.
            TWLD Champion 2014
            TWDTB Champion 2013
            TWDTB Champion 2016
            TWDTB Champion 2017
            TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
            -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by shayde View Post
              Ok so I noticed that even though raid told our twl ops they pullin out of lb, all of the basers left raid, and raid consists of all wbs javs that dont want to play twlb... the schedule hasnt been changed to fit 8 teams you just let it slide. Was wondering why even though this happened before superbowl we have had a long time to prepare for the loss of one of our 9 teams (stupid idea we all knew this would backfire) in twlb we still just sit back and say whatever. Its a bit late now to change the schedule but a man with an ounce of intelligence would have made it so theres 8 teams no bye weeks and had pandora play the team that was on bye week. Instead here we are again dealing with laziness and stupidity, and pandora gets 2 weeks off of twl cause of it. Thanks!
              Captains of Raid have stated to me a long time ago that they were considering dropping out of TWLB but remaining in LD and LJ, to which I told them the consequences of this and said please inform me of your final decision. I have received no response in over a week and a half from anyone on the squad, so I am inclined to believe that they intend to play. If not, they will forfeit and receive their first forfeiture warning.
              TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
              TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
              Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
              - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
              Originally posted by kthx
              Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

I hope they continue playing, they have enough people who can base:

Reaver - terr

Dald - shark
                Bill C - shark
                dsb - shark

best - spider
                vys - spider
                plob#f - spider
                william wallis - spider
                bon - spider
                idk&idc - spider
                drug - spider

Stylez, swimkid and a few others can fill in spidering when they're missing starters. Thix killed and gutted their LB ambitions with his terrible capping, and it's not ideal, but it's definitely still playable.

Moreover, there's no replacement squad, so it's not like they're getting in the way of anyone. No one's going to think less of them for sticking it out and not winning alot of games given what happened with their basers.
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                  Captains of Raid have stated to me a long time ago that they were considering dropping out of TWLB but remaining in LD and LJ, to which I told them the consequences of this and said please inform me of your final decision. I have received no response in over a week and a half from anyone on the squad, so I am inclined to believe that they intend to play. If not, they will forfeit and receive their first forfeiture warning.
                  We haven't officially dropped out because I've been trying to talk to you for over a week. It just so happens that you're afk when I'm online. When you and I spoke a couple weeks ago about us dropping out of LB, you said that there weren't really any rules for it because nobody has dropped out of one league and stayed in the others. That's the last time we spoke. Pressure told me later that we'd probably be punished for dropping out of LB. I think it's kinda silly to punish us because a bunch of basers squadhopped and stacked a few squads right before LB started...If you really wanna go that route then I guess we can play 7 warbirds + terrier and stick with it. Let me know what you think is best for the league and future leagues
                  1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                  3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                  3:Best> see it coming
                  3:Best> sad

Comment

doesn't even matter twl is going to be dragged out longer regardless because of the 12 fucking LJ teams

Comment

Well if your forcing raid to stick in it and knowing Reaver he gonna stick with it if he has to I guess we will play wbs and javs. Reaver obviously would rather get out of lb since every baser left and we would rather not play wbs/javs but w/e last time i talked to humid he said he would have an answer soon, this a bad answer tho. Good luck to Raid if they gonna be forced into doing this.

Comment

hah

Reav, why do we even bother responding?

Look at all of these people who answer for us

Seems like everyone but us knows the deal

Comment

We do know you are probably the shittiest captain this zone has ever seen and it's not the first time you throw a squadron under the bus.
                          2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
                          2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
                          2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

Originally posted by veetee View Post
                            We do know you are probably the shittiest captain this zone has ever seen and it's not the first time you throw a squadron under the bus.
                            While I don't disagree that he's a shitty captain (and warbird, jav, etc.) it should be clarified that he didn't jump ship unknowingly. We spoke about it before he left, it was half my idea. We were fairly ravaged by basers that squadhopped and I told him that I wouldn't hold it against him if he wanted to be on one of the stacked basing squads. Being completely honest I actually told him I'd rather we decline the LB invitation, but that's a different point--me and pressure are still cool.
                            1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                            3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                            3:Best> see it coming
                            3:Best> sad

Comment

Well Pressure shouldn't be subbing people in LJ.
                              TWLB Season 10 Finalist
                              TWLB Season 11 Finalist

TWLJ Season 12 Champion
                              TWLD Season 12 Champion
                              TWLD Season 14 Champion
                              TWLD Season 16 Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X