Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal for Spastic vs Sweet

These roster rules and answers from staff are pathetic. Simple Appeal

Eelam joined roster: Eelam ⊕ joined Sweet, accepted by Eric Clapton Jan. 27, 2013 - 13:25 (SUNDAY)

TWL Rules

(Example: Players joining the Tuesday after round 3 will not be allowed to play in any games until round 5). Saturday 1PM EST is the start of the next round.

Originally posted by Pure_Luck View Post

Eelam joined roster: Eelam ⊕ joined Sweet, accepted by Eric Clapton Jan. 27, 2013 - 13:25 (SUNDAY)

TWL Rules

(Example: Players joining the Tuesday after round 3 will not be allowed to play in any games until round 5). Saturday 1PM EST is the start of the next round.
    PL got a point here. got your back bro.
    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
    Your friend,
    ​​Papi
    ​​​​​

Comment

Gotta get a win somehow.
      1:Hydride> who we play next week
      1:ReNdErED> Pandora
      1:ReNdErED> gulp
      1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
      1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
      1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
      1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
      1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

TWL Rules

This is pretty much undebatable.

Comment

P M_M God> because eelam left his squad during the games from week 1 instead of after he will be allowed to play
          P M_M God> but only eelam, not megaman since he left after the round was complete
          P M_M God> this is unique situation so I had to make a quick decision
          P LF> If only you were as decisive about every other choice that needed to be made

Bear in mind this choice was made DURING our TWLJ game vs dudgeon, not before. Score was like 40-32 or something by the time I was told that eelam would be allowed to play today.

In the end its not my fault or the fault of my squad for doing exactly what we were told. I was under the impression that eelam could not play that LJ, so he was not added. Since that changed DURING the LJ by someone with authority over TWL he was added to my TWLB game. I did exactly what I was instructed to do, its not our fault that nobody knows how to communicate with one another in staff. We should not be punished for their lack of communication with each other. If you REALLY want a replay with same lines minus eelam I'll be happy to add cripple and play again though.
          1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
          Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Rules are made for a reason no?
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

You lose PL, go read the preamble for the TWL Rules. Thank you come again!
              TWLB Season 10 Finalist
              TWLB Season 11 Finalist

TWLJ Season 12 Champion
              TWLD Season 12 Champion
              TWLD Season 14 Champion
              TWLD Season 16 Champion

Comment

TWL Rules

If you haven't learned by now, I'll be glad to enlighten you. TW staff members are only good at making rules, not following them. Why do you think there's a great history of rules being broken by various TW staff members? I'm slightly baffled that you'd even raise such an issue when you've been part of the system too.

Comment

This is outrageous if the appeal is denied. I've been asking to put common sense into few different situations this season. Answer has been "it's the rules, nothing can be done". This is should be clear case. Follow the fkin rules, AT ALL TIMES.
                  Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                  Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                  Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                  Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

obviously eelam wouldnt have played if they said he couldnt before the game.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

For everyone,

The preamble to the TWL Rules states that TWL Operators may change rules, or make decisions that are inconsistent with the rules if they see it fit. M_M God and Demonic made the decision to allow me to play mid way during our LJ match. If PL really had a problem with this he would have voiced his concerns prior to our LB match. Instead, he waited to see if his team lost (which was inevitable, because you suck). This appeal should be denied, because this was a decision that was made by the TWL Operators prior to the match being played. Sweet followed the rules, and thus, should not be penalized by this.

In terms of our match vs Dudgeon, if Sweet were to appeal that game (don't know if we did or not), that appeal should be allowed. The TWL Operators were notified well before our LJ match about our current situation. The TWL Operators decided to discuss this during our LJ match instead of before, this in turn, caused me to sit out our LJ match when I should have been able to play. As such, an appeal of that match should be granted on the grounds that I would have been able to play if the TWL Operators decided this issue prior to our match instead of when we were down 40-32.
                      TWLB Season 10 Finalist
                      TWLB Season 11 Finalist

TWLJ Season 12 Champion
                      TWLD Season 12 Champion
                      TWLD Season 14 Champion
                      TWLD Season 16 Champion

Comment

PL mentioned it before the match started and you got added actually. Just not in public chat.
                        Former TW Staff

Comment

Comment

JAMAL> joke league
                            sigpic
                            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Eelam View Post
                              For everyone,

The preamble to the TWL Rules states that TWL Operators may change rules, or make decisions that are inconsistent with the rules if they see it fit. M_M God and Demonic made the decision to allow me to play mid way during our LJ match. If PL really had a problem with this he would have voiced his concerns prior to our LB match. Instead, he waited to see if his team lost (which was inevitable, because you suck). This appeal should be denied, because this was a decision that was made by the TWL Operators prior to the match being played. Sweet followed the rules, and thus, should not be penalized by this.

In terms of our match vs Dudgeon, if Sweet were to appeal that game (don't know if we did or not), that appeal should be allowed. The TWL Operators were notified well before our LJ match about our current situation. The TWL Operators decided to discuss this during our LJ match instead of before, this in turn, caused me to sit out our LJ match when I should have been able to play. As such, an appeal of that match should be granted on the grounds that I would have been able to play if the TWL Operators decided this issue prior to our match instead of when we were down 40-32.
                              Um i knew nothing about this until during your LB game so im not sure what decision i have made. However, you are correct from what i hear that M_M did allow this. PL did voice his concerns prior to the LB game to staff. 5 mins prior, but still prior, as his players were originally told they could play, then told they could not.

Personally i agree with the appeal, not so much on your decision Eelam but based on the fact Spastic was told they could field players so others didnt log in etc etc... and then told they couldnt.

Comment

Working...
                              X