TWLM Unlock ETA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLM Unlock ETA

I noticed that Ardour has not been around for a few days, anyone have an ETA on when TWLM might get unlocked?
    eph

ye it's wednesday, still locked.

ardour dead? :lynched:
    top 100 basers list

Comment

rip in piece
      Gun remembers.

Comment

Hey people!

Sorry for lack of communication. I have been so busy this past week.
        When I last tried to update TWLM, because the .net part of the subspace websites were down, it caused the admin side of the bet processing to mess up. So I left TWLM locked till it was fixed.

It is all working now and TWLM will be soon unlocked ready for its last week of regular season. (when the twl website is rolled on)

Oh and don't forget, betting will continue throughout playoffs so sell all your players after this week and gamble all your money!
        Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
        TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Just noticed TWLM is now unlocked, so you can arrange your lineups for this sunday.

BTW Ardour from alot of people I talk to, they try to win respective leagues rather than the Overall, since the amount of money you make from betting is insanely ridiculous, buying/selling players has practically no impact on the overall game.

I only play TWLJ/TWLB, not selling anything! :toff:
          top 100 basers list

Comment

At the end of this season the Total stat will not be recorded in history because it implies that there is an overall winner, which is not the case. TWLM has gone back to the way it used to be with separate leaderboards for each division. But it is still an interesting stat to see, so I left it in the top managers page.

It is fine if you don't want to take part in betting at all. I am just reminding people that play all 3 that it doesn't matter having players after this weekend.

Betting is supposed to be an on the side feature so you can get an edge on others and have more money to buy players with and complete your teams. If some enjoyed just gambling and tried to make as much money as they could, that is up to them. I hope they didn't expect to be able to win TWLM that way.
            Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
            TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

He with the most money always wins.
              eph

Comment

as twlm basing chimpion i object to this assessment by eph, and demand it be stricken from the record! :smash:
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                X