TWL Rosters Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Rosters Setup

All captains have powers for their respective squads if you need assistance please let me know ingame so I can help you set things up for your squads.

Roster Caps:

1 League 15 players
    2 Leagues 20 players
    3 Leagues 25 players

Get your rosters hammered out before Friday Jan 10th 23:59 est.
    5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
    1:Cig <er>> ROFL
    1:fiS> LOL
    1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Okay...really? How many weeks of the preseason will there be? I'm assuming two? At least allow us to make cuts during the preseason until the start of the regular season so we can get a general idea of who's going to show or not.

Comment

thats still time to adjust rasaq theres gonna be a week of preseason my point being with that post is make sure you meet your roster cap requirements meaning be below them not finalize rosters thats what the soft / hard lock are for
      5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful

Comment

Reck,
        When will the exact number of squads in each league be finalized? It seems premature to enforce roster limitations until this is done since those squads that are affected don’t know to manage for 15, 20, or 25 players.
        eph

Comment

just letting people have info eph =p still waiting on revenge to say something as their deadline is at midnight

Comment

Since my squad is no longer in TWLD, If any squad is in need of another baser (and I guess fill-in wb or jav), I'd be open to helping a squad earn some medals.
            Former TW Staff

Comment

Make 1 league roster limit 20-25 or I quit. Thanks! 15 is beyond retarded and we've literally managed the TWL roster 20 times trying to figure out who's going to be on/deserving of the spot. Again...raise it or I quit.

Comment

Isn't it a little early for you to be quitting?

edit: this post too harsh, apology to mr rasaq
                Last edited by Ganon-Knight; 01-10-2014, 03:26 PM. Reason: fk u mudafka
                GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOL sir get u

its a sad day. dx had to split apart in order to comply with these retarded rules.
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

why on earth would you need 20 players for 1 league? Go look at twl stats history and show me more than 3 squads who have actually used 20 wbs in a season.....quit having a paddy you diva.
                    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Update: I just had a quick look through the past 3 twld season stats and not one squad had 20 players who had been used in twld; Thunder 3 seasons ago had 18 but 10+ of those had 1-2 rounds played and there was one other squad with about 17 players used who were similar to thunder with the majority playing 1-2 rounds in the season (and the majority being used once as a sub). Having a 20 man roster for a 1 league squad is completely unjustifiable.
                      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

i think ill pass on this season

thanks for the good times guys

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

ps the twl limits dont bother me nearly as much as the god awful stupid idiotic twd limits. now thats fuckin stupid. alright now im done

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Then obviously TWD roster limit needs to be corrected for 1-2 league squads. Why have a 30 man roster for TWD and then have to dumb it down to 15 for TWL? Half the fucking roster? If maybe one league squads were limited to 20 for TWD there could have been more competitive squads involved fighting for a spot.

Comment

I thought 3 league squads were 30.
                              TWLD Champion 2014
                              TWDTB Champion 2013
                              TWDTB Champion 2016
                              TWDTB Champion 2017
                              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Working...
                              X