Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 18: TWLD Official Hot or Not - Preseason

TWLD Preseason Week 1 Hot or Not
    Special thanks to Attacks and Flion for helping me outwith this since 3 games where played at once.

Value vs Enemy
    Winner: Value 50-31

The match up between Value and Enemy never was going todraw a big crowd, but was good to see that Enemy still turned up with headsheld high and still played the best 5 warbirds they had on their roster to atleast make value work for the win.
    The game started out with a early value lead, Dicepicking off enemy's with some good aiming, while Ivf was charging down themiddle in his usual aggressive style . Enemy never really could get back intoformation after being broken up at Dice and Ivf’s mercy as they continued toslay enemies, while Sirius finally started to hit form and closed down thegame. Special note to M_M God for enemy who held a positive result the wholegame despite continually being outnumbered and outgunned and was finallybrought down with all of values might at hand at the very end of the game.. Iwas expecting more from ex warbirds Cranium and Skatarius, but tha was too muchto expect. Cranium headed out early on with 3-10 and Skatarius following with a6-10 shortly after. Jurassic fought to the end and salvaged a 7-10 score frombeing 2-6.

Hot of the match: Ivf 13-6, Sirius 13-6

Not of the match: Cranium 3-10, Skatarius 6-10

Paladen vs Fierce
    Winner: Fierce 50-29

This matchup was an intriguing one to see how Paladenwould start off vs one of the top contenders in twld. The game started off at aslower pace, which I believe could have favored Paladen. Geio quickly laggedout at go to give Paladen a 5 vs 4 advantage. Dak and Deez Nuts both startedoff 3-0, while Tripin struggled at the beginning with a 2-5 but managed a verynice comeback before being knocked out at 13-10. Geio lagged out soon after 2more times and was subbed by Last Standing. One of my dark horses coming intothe season was Jessup, but he struggled to get anything going all match,starting 0-3 and was finally subbed out at 1-7, by winterfell, who in turn went0-3. Unfortunately for Paladen, no one seemed to hit their stride. LittleBuddhist couldn't manage to hit anything in site going for 2-7 before beingsubbed out by Viiru. Watto and Ready for Anything both managed 6-10, whilebeing outplayed and picked off by their opponent. Skepsis led the way early andmanaged to lead the charge in the beginning while it was a true team effortclosing it out.

Hot of the match: Skepsis 12-8, Dak 7-1, Tripin 13-10

Not of the match: Jessup 1-7, Little Buddhist 2-7

Wolf vs Juans
    Winner: Wolf 50-41

This game on paper seemed to be one that could belopsided, depending on who showed up. I was busy watching the other games, sothanks to Flion for filling me in on what happened. The score did not reallydictate the flow and feel of the game as Juans struggled to manage any teaming.Sheriff struggled at 3-7 before getting subbed out by Roiwerk. Risk started offslow at 2-6 but did a nice job late and producing a solid 9-10. One of the onlybright spots for this team was Juan Juan, who had an impressive 14-10. Flew andQuart led the wolf-pack as they picked off each enemy, Juan by Juan. Stylez,who I personally expect to be a big contributor for this team, laid an egg thismatch and was the first one and only one out at 6-10.

Hot of the match: Quart 14-6, Juan Juan 14-10, Flew 11-8

Not of the match: Sheriff 3-7, Stylez 6-10

Savanger vs Pandora
    Winner: Pandora 50-28

I came to this game with a lot of excitement, Savangerhave been really putting time into playing twdd this season and have some greatwarbirds to boot, however was disappointed they couldn’t field the full 5members because Qpr suddenly decided he had retired, and would rather his squadplay with 4 members that stand a chance with 5. After just starting the game asit was a preseason friendly Pandora decided to play with 4 members to try andmake the match a little less one sided, benching Attacks after the go. Savangerstarted off strong and caused Pandora problems early on despite having Okyo lagout 3 times, picking up +1 death penalty's. Attacks reentered the game soonafter okyo was out to close the game down. Momentum soon shifted and Obi andTanzu soon began to start getting kills and finally put the game to bed. I wasexpecting much better from Collossus who had been playing some competitivewarbird at rifle earlier on this year to pick up a petty 4-10, credit goes togravestone who held on to keep a 11-10 score for Savanger

Hot of the Match : Tanzu 11-6, Obi 11-7

Not of the Match: Collossus 4-10, Okyo 5-10, Qpr forretiring during pregame

HOT OF THE WEEK: Quart 14-6

Honorable mention: ivf 13-6, Sirius 13-6, Juan Juan 14-10

NOT OF THE WEEK: Jessup 1-7

Honorable mention: cranium 3-10, Little Buddhist 2-7
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Props too Weak for this HoN. I posted it for him.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

lol
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Nice read Cres Tough preseason for us. Gonna wake up more then 30 mins b4 match next week and hope for a less pathetic result lol
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

i didn't write this LOL y jessup giving me props
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I'm blind obviously. gj tiny for this lol ....................................
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              I'm blind obviously. gj tiny for this lol ....................................
              Jessup is so blind Attacks and I wrote it and Tiny posted it for us haha.
              help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
              help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

nice write up guys
                5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                1:fiS> LOL
                1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

lol... thx weak, now u see why I go 1-7
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Good read Tiny -- it was preseason and we were down a man, I'll definitely bring it on Sunday and won't disappoint.

Comment

Working...
                    X