Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 18: TWLD Official Hot or Not - Week 1

Welcome to Week 1 of Hot or Not brought to you by Attacks

As weak is on holiday this week, I have been asked to step in and write this weeks hot or not, So I apologize if its lacking the usual bit of flair! A special thanks to Ray Allen this week who helped me spot the games that I couldn't get to due to two games being played at once.
    All the games this week were one sided with no nail biting last point wins, however lets get down to the business and I’ll let you know how everyone got on

So were start in chronological order with

Fierce Vs Paladen
    Winner: Fierce 50-27

I was hoping this game would be a bit closer this week than the last, however once again Paladen stood helpless as the Fierce Warmachine fired all its guns on Paladen who looked very much like pacifists.
    Deez Nutz started the game strongly with a 7-2 lead before Fierce’s other big guns came into play, Lasenza, Welt and Dak all putting in good scores to never even give Paladen a chance. Weak’s upcoming star Jessup for Paladen again couldn't create a good performance only managing a 4-10 score, and John_Adams never left the starting block with a 0-4 before being subbed.

Hot of the match: Welt 12-4

Nots of the match: Jessup 4-10 and John_adams 0-4

Enemy Vs Juans
    Winner: Enemy 50-35

The true underdog story, we were all betting in the week to see who would win out of the Javelin orientated squad Juans vs the Basing orientated Enemy and it wasn’t as close as you would think.
    Once again Enemy bringing the best warbirds they had this week to cry out that they wouldn't be at the bottom of the Twld ladder, this time they delivered.

The game began slow, and neither side could bring a sizeable advantage by more than 2 points, but then Seden set the pace for Enemy with a 8-2 fairly early on, then almost out of nowhere Cranium unleashed getting kill after kill to bring Enemy further and further out of Juans grasp, M_M god was solid also and Sedan didn't falter.
    The game ended with a very sizeable 15-9 from Cranium who moves from Not of the match last week to Hot of the match this week proving that he still has some warbird mojo.

Hot of the match: Cranium 15-9

Nots of the match: Ready 4-10 Risk 5-10

Pandora Vs Value (Match of the week)
    Winner: Pandora 50-24

This is match of the week because of the pure fact that it has two of the three super squads in twld in it, however it wasn't much more remarkable than the others but I have to give match of the week to someone.
    The game began with the usual radar probing that you would expect from two squads who didn't quite know what to expect from each other, no one was gaining much advantage over the other then suddenly out of the blue Delectable lagged out and from that point on Value were pushed in every which direction not quite getting the team back together again. Ardour subbed in for Delectable to try and remedy the problem but that proved fruitless, and then Delectable subbed back in for Ardour but by that point it was too little too late, despite having Delectable lag out for a portion of the game I was expecting a much better teaming performance from the individually talented Value and which hopefully Burnt and B4serman_89x can remedy in future weeks to come, that was sorely lacking this week.
    For Pandora one word and that is Best, Best who would have been sore from missing out of this weeks Twlj starting line, was up for this.
    When delectable lagged out it gave Best all the space he needed and the Juggernaut began to gain more and more momentum to a unstoppable level, and ended with a fantastic 14-4 and wins this weeks Hot of the Week,

Hots of the match: Best 14-4, Beam 9-3, Mythril 9-5

Nots of the match: Delectable 0-5, Racka 4-10

Wolf Vs Savanger
    Winner: Wolf 50-38

Another game this week we thought could go either way, but ended up being one sided.

Wolf started off strong and never really looked back apart from a few lagout problems with Cres, however Flew put up a fine performance with 11-6 Rasaq also gaining up 13 kills before being taken down. Savanger weren't horribly beaten at the end of the game, but poor performances from Vue and Clinic between them must have left Olde and Okyo scratching their head at their team selection, Mitb put up the best performance for Savanger with a 12-10 but I have to say this season they are honestly missing the inactive players in their squad and desperately need them to make a appearance or get some fresh players in, this a worrying position this early in a season for Savanger to have a commitment problem as they are Trench wars most friendly warbird squad.

Hot of the match: Flew 11-6.

Nots of the match: Clinic 0-4. Vue 2-5

HOT OF THE WEEK!: Best with a Steam rolling 14-4 score against value.

NOT OF THE WEEK!: Racka with a shaky 4-10
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Nice write up Attacks. Good to see effort going into twld hot or not this year. ps I went 5-10, but I still will accept your judgment. Fierce is such a pain sigh lol. Was a fun day though. Congrats to the winners.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

rasaq had tigbee spam me on steam causing me to lag out 3x so he could mvp. appeal the match please.
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
      X