Clear All

• Season 18: TWLJ Official Hot or Not - Week 1

Pandora vs Fierce
    32 - 50
    (Game of the week)

Fierce Lineup:

24, Broseph, evaden, Mean Gene, Tiny

Pandora Lineup:

Dreamwin, Ease, Rough, Tsunami, Zidane (subbed out), hulk (subbed in)

As expected, this was a high intensity game. Both teams started out streaming bullets from one side of the map to the other. No one committing to anything as they waited for the other team to make another move. That being said, it seems that this strategy played right into fierce's hands. Fierce controlled the game from the first kill, never being behind and slowly stretching their lead to the end. Broseph absolutely shredded Pandora as fierce's teaming just dissected pandora making it easy for broseph to clean up the mess. I would say zidane played this game, but the guy was literally non existent the entire match. His entire team was eliminated as he sat there with his 1-5 rec. To try and save face, zidane subbed himself out to keep from the pending 1-10 he would have received. We all know it would have happened, and nice try. Metaphorically speaking, pandora looked fat and out of shape as the fierce ran circles around the defending triple crown champs. As predicted, pandora came into the game with a big head, and walked out the door with a broke ass.

Hot of the game: Broseph 16-4

Not of the game: Zidane 1 - 5 (we know it woulda been 2-10 at best)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dudgeon vs Juans
    28 - 50

Dudgeon Lineup:

Kawrae, Melonoma, Mikkiz, Sakke, Zizzo

Juans Lineup:

B.rabbit, Fiora, Nowyoudie, Roiwerk, Skilder

I did not get to see this game, nor find anyone to comment on it, but I could imagine Juans just mowing over the lineup of dudgeon who desperately misses dreamin and maketso. As their teaming formed around dreamwin and maketso's play making, this team is all but lost without their star players. I see a bleak future for dudgeon to come in the following games.

Hot of the game: Roiwerk - 14 - 2

Not of the game: Kawrae 1 - 10

dicE vs. Revenge
    50 - 44

Dice Lineup:

Children(subbed out), Evildeed, maketso, Megaman89, Stayon, Havok (subbed in)

Revenge Lineup:

bugs, hellkite, Marge, pizikus, requiem

A repeat of the preseason match up between these two teams in more ways than one. This game had the same outcome and got to it the same way. The game was relatively close for the first part of the game as bugs was the only person keeping revenge in the game as he was 11-5 at one point. The game would have been able to be much closer had Marge not taken an, already seen before by from rendered, early departure from the game. After marge was knocked out, the game was all but over as dice took down revenge 4v5. Revenge managed to get the game down to 2v2 at the end, but the spread was too big for them to come back from.

Hot of the game: Maketso 13-7

Not of the game: Marge 5-10

Value vs Cougars
    50 - 31

Value Lineup:

Ardour, Commodo, Infrared, ivf, Spawnisen

Cougars Lineup:

beast, fork, lag killer, Proximo, Shaun

Last, but not least, or maybe it was least, game of this week turned out to little more than a blow out. As cougars started the game off to another quick lead as they did in the week prior, they choked it away the same way. Cougars out to a 12-7 lead until value said, "this is cougars, why we losing?". As something awoke in value players, the out skilled and out everythinged cougars began to fold like a cheap suite as value players began to walk over them. if cougars could harness that first 3 minutes of games and use it spairingly across the round, they might be able to do something. As, expected Value comes away with the victory

Hot of the game: Commodo 11 - 6

Not of the game: Proximo 3 - 10

Hot of the week: Broseph 16-4
    Honorable mention: Roiwerk 14-2
    Not of the week: Zidane 1-5
    Honorable mention: Kawrae 1-10

Last edited by Tiny; 01-13-2014, 01:56 PM.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

lol what a biased horrible read

Comment

who is broseph
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
        lol what a biased horrible read
        Says the "Not of the week!". I dont think anyone would have painted a good picture of you this week zidane. But feel free to tell us the story of your fantastic game!

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

And please, feel free to do the HoN for TWLJ. I have asked on multiple occasions for someone else to do them. Contact me in game if you are interested!

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

1-10 playoff extraordinaire tiny with the insight, the only team with the broke ass is fierce after getting embarrassed last season

Comment

I can make up recs too bro. sounds like fun. dun be mad you got worked, just own it bro.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

1-10 extraordinaire denying it? revenge too much 4 u

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                  who is broseph
                  assuming singer
                  Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                  X