Season 18: TWLB Official Hot or Not - Postponed indefinitely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 18: TWLB Official Hot or Not - Postponed indefinitely

Due to an unusually large amount of sand in ogron's vagina, he has stepped down from TWLB hot or not. I have been personally looking for people to give me summaries of the games, but have so far been unsuccessful. If you would like to contribute in any way to TWLB Hot or Not, please contact me in game. I need game summaries for this past weekends matches. I am looking right now for new writers and am open to suggestions. Or, we could just not do HoN. Anyone willing to comment on Games of the week via ventrilo, also please contact me in game. Thanks!

See below for two TWLB HoN's. Thanks for your help and input!
    Last edited by Tiny; 01-14-2014, 10:46 AM.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
    Due to an unusually large amount of sand in ogron's vagina, he has stepped down from TWLB hot or not. I have been personally looking for people to give me summaries of the games, but have so far been unsuccessful. If you would like to contribute in any way to TWLB Hot or Not, please contact me in game. I need game summaries for this past weekends matches. I am looking write now for new writers and am open to suggestions. Or, we could just not do HoN. Anyone willing to comment on Games of the week via ventrilo, also please contact me in game. Thanks!
    Well he almost made it through week 1. That's still twice as long as his TWL career.
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

tiny the best and most unbiased twl op/Hon writer i've ever seen. keep up the good work

Comment

ball up
        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

why has he pulled out of writing it?? His write ups were decent!
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

HOT OR NOT: TWLB Week 1

Game One: Enemy vs Dice

Hot: Thrasher, Trance, Cripple, and Cranium

The Spiders were putting in work with Thrasher and Trance leading Enemy to victory, while Cripple puts up a valiant effort with 106 kills. Cranium as a shark put up 12 kills with only 2 team kills and a 3.0 RPD. Enemy can look to add to their undefeated streak next week versus the under-powered Value squad. Lets hope they take the match as seriously as this week's to avoid any upsets.

Not: Dice's Team Chemistry

Not sure what happened on the field, because statistically the match was as even as possible, but Dice lost by over 4 minutes of flag time. With a match versus Rookie squad Warhable, Dice has what looks to be a cakewalk to retool their roster and get momentum into Week 3.

Final Score: Enemy beats Dice 15:00 to 10:53

MVP: Thrasher (Enemy Spider: 99 kills, 45 deaths, 2 terrier kills)

================================================== ===

Game Two: Value vs Dungeon

Hot: Mikkiz, gilder, Kawrae, Dice

Dungeon took Value to school and showed why this European squad is a force to be reckoned with. Backed up by gilder and Kawrae's performance on Spider, Mikkiz went to an almost unblemished 27-1 (2 TeKs) record. After Value took the flagroom late in the game, their cram was easily penetrated by Dungeon's surgeons nokkonen and Sakke as they sliced a hole in Value's defenses like a fresh artery. Dungeon is now headed toward the Match of the Week candidate versus Revenge. Lets see if the European machine can hold up once more.

Not: Value's spiders were mostly ineffective, except for Dice throwing up a respectable effort of 82-46 record for the game. Next week won't look any easier as they must next take on Enemy coming off a hot win against Dice. A week of TWLB practice is in order if they want to stay in the hunt.

Final Score: Dungeon defeats Value by a score of 15:00 to 5:58

MVP: Kawrae (Dungeon Spider: 84 kills, 33 deaths)

============================================

Game Three: Pandora vs Warhable

Hot: Mcvicar, Tanzu, Raminator

McVicar and Tanzu's expert shooting shows why the defending champions are someone to look out for again this season. While this ended up to be no more than a squash match against Warhable, Raminator put up a respectable 53-27 for the losing team of this one sided slaughter. Tanzu's warbird play produced 5 terrier kills, more than any one player this week. Pandora may later be wishing for another squash match next week when they clash with Fierce in what is expected to be a barnburner. This will be Pandora's first true test of the season. Will they be able to show their might?

Not: Warhable's team chemistry

Warhable was beaten like a government mule in the ring Sunday. They need to take this loss not as a let down, but as a learning experience. While surpassing the projected score by more than double, Warhable still lost by the largest margin of the week, just under 13 minutes. Next week's match versus Dice puts them up against another team of former champions. Maybe some sparring sessions with a revised roster are in order for the rookie squadron?

Final Score: Pandora walks away from this one 15:00 to 2:01

MVP: Mcvicar (Pandora Spider: 70 kills, 29 deaths)

==============================

Game Four: Fierce vs Revenge (MATCH OF THE WEEK)

Hot: Ri$e Again$t, TomatoSpiders, Starweaver, and really everyone involved.

Great back and forth struggle down to the wire! Rise Against and TomatoSpiders are like Greg Jennings and put the team on their back, putting in work with some of the biggest numbers of the week (123 and 115 kills, respectively). Starweaver kept his team in the game by producing 4 Terrier Kills. Fierce should be riding high after getting away with such a close victory against a hungry Revenge squad. Lets see if that momentum carries over into their Week 2 match versus last year's champions, Pandora.

Not: Its hard for someone in my position to give a Not to anyone involved in this match. Revenge held though through the end and lost by the narrowest margin of the week, 56 seconds. I hope they don't lose morale for next Sunday when they go up against the European powerhouse Dungeon for what may be another slobberknocker.

Final Score: Fierce squeeks by Revenge by a score of 15:00 to 14:04

MVP: Ri$e Again$t (Fierce Spider: 123 kills, 78 deaths, 1 terrier kill)

================================================== =======

Writer's Note: I'm pulling this all from memory and looking over the TWL website stats at 2, almost 3 in the morning. I'm still hyped over tonight's Raw, so I channeled some of my inner Jim Ross to commentate on some of the TWLB happenings. If you liked it, I can keep going. If not, someone with more experience can do Week 2, I won't be offended.
            DELETED

Comment

I also, for whatever reason, can't edit my original post. But, as Shaun pointed out to me, in the Dice game the statement for the Not: section was pretty vague. It should of read

"With a match NEXT WEEK versus Rookie squad Warhable, Dice has what looks to be a cakewalk to retool their roster and get momentum into Week 3."
              DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
                I also, for whatever reason, can't edit my original post. But, as Shaun pointed out to me, in the Dice game the statement for the Not: section was pretty vague. It should of read

"With a match NEXT WEEK versus Rookie squad Warhable, Dice has what looks to be a cakewalk to retool their roster and get momentum into Week 3."
                No comment about my valiant 3.1 rpd and tek? I c how it is, am invisible
                Big Chill

Comment

Ty for the help!

Originally posted by MHz
                  Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I dont want it to be a waste of time acquiring this info, so here's what I had put together. Thanks again Dameon for the help, and thanks others for helping me put this one together.

Season 18: Official TWLB Hot or Not - Week 1

Enemy vs. Dice
                    15:00 - 10:53

Enemy Lineup:
                    Cintra (terr), Cranium/porkjet (shark), Jurassic/M_M God/Skatarius/trance/Trasher (spiders)

Dice Lineup:
                    Zizu (terr), Oder/tabarnak!!! (sharks), Cripple/Jamal/kess/megaman89/Stayon (spiders)

Two of the top TWLB teams faced off Week 1, with many people thinking it wasn't even going to be close, finally the basing empire had their debut back in TWLB. Dice had a great start, taking over FR within the first minute of the game, but Enemy quickly retaliated with quick cram breaks every single time Dice had base. Literally every time Dice had cram, it wasn't any problem for Enemy to break it with Tab and Oder's horrible game together. Looks like a2m was missed! Jurassic and Trance made their debut's in under, going against the infamous puta brothers (Stayon and Kess). Both teams had a fairly even under battle, until later on in the game, Jurassic and Trance showed the brothers why they were put in under, I have no idea what they teach you in EG, but Trance and Jurassic made it look quite easy taking out Stayon and Kess throughout the whole game. Porkjet and Cranium were simply flawless, great timing, outdueling the notorious TABARNAK!!! and Oderus, making them look like it was their first LB ever together. Dice simply couldn't hold a cram, nor push when it was needed. Enemy's Trasher whooped work on over, and Cintra had a great game.

Hot of the game: Trance and Jurassic for their monster undering

Not of the game: Oderus / Tab / Kess

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fierce vs Revenge
                    15:00 - 14:04

Fierce Lineup:
                    Mythrandir(terr), Conspiracy/liz (sharks), lf (switched to shark)/murder (subbed out)/Ri$e Again$t/tj hazuki/Tomatospiders (spiders),Mean gene (subbed in)

Revenge Lineup:
                    Requiem (terr), rodney/Vehicle (shark), bugs/hellkite/megalo/starweaver/steep (spiders)

This game started off looking like it was preseason all over again. Revenge had another walk in the park vs fierce struggling to gain a single minute of flag time, or so it seemed. Revenge jumped out to an early 8:00 to :45 lead as fierce was quickly removed from the base. It looked like another 15 to 1 game until a quick ship change and a sub by fierce, which seemed to completely change the game dynamics. Lf switched with conspiracy to shark, who could not seem to time anything with liz while muder got subbed by mean gene. This seemed to change the tides, as fierce quickly broke the cram and held base for a solid 7 mins making the game tied. The teams went back in forth with both terrs dying, as they shared the flag room. Revenge took control again and took the lead to 13:00 to about 9:00. Fierce quickly broke the cram after another mythrandir death and at this point mythrandir made the best ear survival dance i've ever seen in my life as he held down the detach button and sacrificed his team like there was no tomorrow. After about 25 doa's, fierce somehow cleared the base one more time and coupled with a few more teks, held revenge out for a close 15:00 to 14:04 game.

Hot of the game: Ri$e Again$t 123 - 78 1 tek

Not of the game: requiem 28 - 9

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Value vs Dudgeon
                    5:58 – 15:00

Value Lineup:
                    Solske (terr), War/Commodo (Sharks), Ardour(subbed out)/Dice/Doughnut/Gazo(Subbed out) /Infrared/Renzi/Supra (spiders)

Dudgeon Lineup:
                    Mikkiz (terr), Sakke/Nokkonen (Sharks), gilder/kawrae/leitz/melanoma/zizzo (spiders)

Overall a very comfortable win for Dudgeon who seemed the better rehearsed and co-ordinated of the two teams. Mikkiz (terrier) was solid throughout the game, dying only once and retaking the base almost instantly. Conversely, Value were held outside of the FR for most of the game and lacked real fire power and aggression, despite the best attempts of dice (spider) who killed well and Commodo (shark) who broke the cram several times with timely bombs. Dudgeon comprehensively out killed Value, with Gilder, Kawrae and Zizzo all racking up 80+ kills, whereas Value lacked depth and experience in the spider department, with key players missing and replacement's Supra and Ardour only managing 39-38 and 20-30 respectively. Dudgeon will undoubtedly take confidence from this victory, but it remains to be seen whether they have the true quality against the heavyweight basing squads. Value showed potential at times, but will require more mid-week practice, more spider depth and a real 2nd shark option for Commodo if they are to beat any team in TWLB.

Hot of the game: Mikkiz 27-1

Not of the game: Ardour 20-30

Pandora vs Warhable
                    15:00 – 2:01

No comments available, or comments anyone felt like sharing.
                    Last edited by Tiny; 01-14-2014, 10:55 AM.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Pretty good Hot or Nots by the both of you! Good job ).

As for Revenge losing morale, don't count on it ) It was a good close game to enjoy/watch. We could've subbed in a few starters (menelvagor) but, this game needs diversity and more players contributing than the same old 8 all the time. It made for a close game to enjoy, right?

Kudos to Fierce! . See you this Sunday, Dudg!
                      1:Hydride> who we play next week
                      1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                      1:ReNdErED> gulp
                      1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                      1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                      1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                      1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                      1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Ephemeral will be taking the place of Ogron for our TWLB Hot or Not and weekly predictions! Stay tuned!

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Working...
                        X