apt's TWLB Predictions Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apt's TWLB Predictions Week 2

Well Tiny asked me to write preds for TWLB, but I guess after sending them to him this morning they weren't good enough
    to be officially represented by TWL. So I'm posting them on my own accord, since I went through the effort of writing it. Here ya go:

*DISCLAIMER*
    The following are my objectively biased predictions.
    Starting players listed are my concept of the best
    possible line for given squad at the time of writing.

'GotW'
    Dudgeon vs Revenge

Ship Matchup ->
    Terrier :

Mikkiz (8.5/10)
    vs
    Hydride (7/10)

Spider :

Zizzo x Kawrae x Leitz
    Gilder x Melanoma (7.5/10)
    vs
    Hellkite x SquallFF8 x Spiderhate
    Starweaver x Steep (8/10)

Shark:

Nokkonen x Downfall (8/10)
    vs
    Menelvagor x Rodney (8/10)

Synopsis:
    Out of the 4 available TWLB matches this weekend, this one deems to be the most exciting.
    Mikkiz being the more agile Terrier of the two, is also prone to costly aggressive errors,
    that can cost either team the game.
    The Spiders lay at an even stand still; with Revenge's spiders
    having an overall higher Flag Room IQ, and Dudgeon's strong arming the Under game.

However, this clan battle will not be decided by offensive schemes.
    Shark chemistry will be the deciding factor on Sunday, timing and rep intelligence
    are key concerns for both.

Expect a flag room battle blockbuster, fueled by a dynamic Terrier dance-off (Dudgeon), and a hyper-aggressive
    offensive spider push (Revenge) . First shark pair to get on the same page, wins. (Draw)

Prediction:
    Revenge 15 - 14:09 Dudgeon

dicE vs Warhable

Ship Matchup ->
    Terrier :

Zizu (9/10)
    vs
    Major Crisis (6.5/10)

Spider :

megaman89 x cripple x Jamal
    Stayon x kess (9/10)
    vs
    Blahhy. x Executed x TheWadoRooster
    Sir Chrono x Raminator (6.5/10)

Shark:

a2m x TABARNAK!!! (9.5/10)
    vs
    fakiiri x Nanto (7.5/10)

Synopsis:
    There is a high chance dicE won't play many starters. Regardless of the fact, dicE will have the opportunity to easily win
    this game. Warhable is a newly formed basing squad squad with a lot yet to learn; easily requiring a complete off season to mature into a potential playoff hopeful.

Spider teaming is the name of the game (dicE), with some smooth sailing on the Terrier front (dicE),
    Warhable's up and coming Shark pair is going to Shark school (dicE).

Prediction:
    dicE 15 - 3:29 Warhable

Enemy vs Value

Ship Matchup ->
    Terrier :

Cintra (9.5/10)
    vs
    Solske (7.5/10)

Spider :

M_M God x Trasher x Ayn
    DiuLEY x Kate Upton (9.5/10)
    vs
    Dice x RENZI x Ricko
    Remu x Royst (7.0/10)

Shark:

JJ Cale x Porkjet (9/10)
    vs
    Commodo x WAR (8/10)

Synopsis:
    By the end of the season, these two teams may prove to have a more interesting matchup.
    Currently, there is little to be interested in.

One one side you have Enemy, which is composed of players who have been playing together
    for a very long time. Then you have Value, which although leaving much to be desired, is comprised
    of a couple large impact basing talents. Value lacks the chemistry and team understanding to be a basing threat,
    while Enemy understands each others movements in the likes of Jordan and Pippen.

[Enemy's] Spiders are like a shadowy locust swarm descending upon your sunlit Sunday afternoon,
    while Cintra makes a fool of Solske in Terrier (Enemy).
    This Shark (Enemy) tandem has the ability to be close, if given the chance. Commodo will put WAR on his back,
    and Marshawn Lynch the best way he can.

Prediction:
    Enemy 15 - 5:23 Value

Pandora vs Fierce

Ship Matchup ->
    Terrier :

Cape (9/10)
    vs
    Mythrandir (8/10)

Spider :

MythriL x Solace x Ogron
    Spezza <TW> x Dreamwin (9/10)
    vs
    Diakka x TomatoSpiders x Ri$e Again$t
    Mean Gene x TJ Hazuki (8.5/10)

Shark:

Vatican Assassin x Zidane (9.5/10)
    vs
    LF x Liz (8.5/10)

Synopsis:
    WOAH, Fierce is looking good! We are not counting into play their last week win, as it holds little weight
    when placed besides Revenge's true starting line.

I almost want to say this Terring matchup is closer than we would think.. this game will be decided in the under -
    as long as Fierce can continue to break the nearly indestructible duo of Vatican and Zidane. Hell, Mattey is just as good as those
    two if not better on any given Sunday.

Ri$e is a hell of a Spider, if Spezza can be contained on his Flex Under play - we
    might be in for a treat of a basing match; with LF and Liz sharking for their lives.

Mythrandir is capable of out-Terring Cape and Dreamwin on a good day. However, it's going to [Pandora.]
    You can't fk with Pandora's Spiders, especially after the acquisition of Solace. (Pandora)
    [Pandora's] Shark pairs are the most consistent in the game.

Prediction:
    Pandora 15 - 7:32 Fierce
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Its not that i didnt like your predictions, I found someone who will do it every week and is committed to doing it. Therefor, im going to go with his info on the predictions and HoN. I appreciate though the effort you put in, and also you were not the only one who submitted info that I did not post. Thanks again bro. Good read btw
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
      Its not that i didnt like your predictions, I found someone who will do it every week and is committed to doing it. Therefor, im going to go with his info on the predictions and HoN. I appreciate though the effort you put in, and also you were not the only one who submitted info that I did not post. Thanks again bro. Good read btw
      np. gotchu
      1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Working...
      X