Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 【 TWLM 】 starting this weekend, no prizes

Hey,

we have reset TWLM and are starting this weekend with Week 1.

there will be no cash prizes for the winners as it would be quite likely that certain teams or captains would throw games on purpose in order to win a small amount of cash, which in fact did happen last season, and thus ultimately ruining the fun of others. however, we felt that by design TWLM is a great addition to TWL and that is why it will be running in its vanilla state as intended by its designers.

to participate in TWLM, you will have to log in to the twl.trenchwars.org website with your TWD credentials and go to the TWLM site, which can be accessed by clicking the TWLM link around the top-right side of the site.

you can do betting on matches or simply draft your dream team and see how you fare against others.

have fun.

unlock this **** pls
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

need that web developer for that as i can't do it. rip. working on it!

Comment

No TWLM, No HoN, TWL still has less stats than TWD.... 8(

Comment

wanted more stats, but no web developers.

writing hon as we speak (probably have it up by tomorrow)

twlm running, but need to unlock it for round 2.

Comment

twlm has been unlocked. i hope it's working.

Comment

Could someone check the twlm site to see if the # of players participating is accurate? It is acting weird. RIP TWLM
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

that one seems to be correct, and we just updated the player values. however, betting seems to not work (might be because of the increased amount of games) atm.

Comment

Just sent you a message turban. To fix betting will require web developer. Don't know whats changed to stop it working but a quick dirty fix to the solution is fairly simple. Also, be careful with twlb players. the algorithm was never perfected so I had to manually cap some increases/decreases when they went over 125. dueling and javelin matches can just be processed without much looking as they work fine.
                  Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
                  TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Wow, just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                      Wow, just wow.

cres
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Didn't know cris had gud taste for bras. +1
                        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post

cres

COOL STORY BRO
                          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Working...
                          X