• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone fix this yet?
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Could prolly contact ardour and beg him to. Might take some apologies and ass kissing, but we could have twlm again.
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
        Could prolly contact ardour and beg him to. Might take some apologies and ass kissing, but we could have twlm again.
        Sounds like a plan
        Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
        waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
        Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
        waxer> LOl,no
        waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

I left TWLM functioning and future proof even with a guide. Could I see this list of the 40 problems? The admin side wasn't fool proof and if you wanted to you could ruin TWLM but all I did was get it working. Tiny shows interest year after year, why can't he just be made the admin?

The only thing missing on the admin side was the 4/5 SQL statements a web dev would have to run that I mention in the 'Updating TWLM Guide'.

That was just laziness from me because I always had access to the SQL side of things. I no longer do, but if you give me the access to I will update the Admin side to be able to run those statements. I have got till Friday off work so if you want it fixing let me know and contact me on here or in game and give me the info I need. Won't be able to do it after friday.
          Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
          TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

The first major problem is that we have no active web developers, and then we have some with access that are either too busy or simply not interested in starting TWLM up and dealing with it on a weekly basis.

Additionally I do not have any willpower or time to run TWLM on the side of TWL as I have my duties in work, life and elsewhere that simply soak up all my free time right now. However if Tiny is interested in running TWLM on the side, processing all the match data, bets and overall dealing with the mess that is to come, and if we can find someone such as yourself to fix the site and get it up running again, then yes, we might be able to work something out. Please try to make sure that the site can be run without the help of web developers.

Now, I won't be online from Tuesday through Friday, but today I can see if something can be done about it.

Comment

Working...
            X