This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geio View Post
    I wasn't talking to you fork nobody likes you. The mans has played this game over ten years and is still below average in the only ship he's ever played. Shut up faggot.
    Geio, I get you don't like me but regardless your suggestion of having a min of 4 vs 4 will heavily reduce TWD activity. I mayb the worst jav of all time but listen buddy: who gives a fk.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

The Poll has ended. Including those who voted by ?messaging me there is a slight favorite of starting the next TWL Season End of May/Early June.
      Ofcourse it will never be ideal because of Summer holidays and all, but this is what we will be aiming for right now, unless circumstances might change quickly, for example, TWL changes done quickly, a new TWL Head Op that can be found soon and everything prepared for a quick(er) TWL Season start.
      TWL help is still needed; If you have experience and/or want to become a TWL Op, do HoN this season or help out in any other way, feel free to contact me, Beasty or another Smod.
      Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
      24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
      1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Working...
      X