Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brainstorming TWD/TWL and other random TW ideas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    finally something relevant
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Last edited by Voth; 05-05-2016, 01:43 PM.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
        come on, barbie, let's go party -dr. jones
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

let's be honest here, the real problem with the resolution right now is that we just had a 5 month break from last twl and now 20 days before the next one starts we are polling and arguing about lifting res-limits. Of course people are gonna be against them!

also, rab, this is a twl thread, not twd. you can make a case about lifting it for dds so more javs/basers don't have to change to a shitty res from something they are used to. it's the best option you have.

and also vys, you get this, right: pls don't start with some bullshit made up arguement that bigger res doesn't give you an advantage. change the res all you want but don't start with that bullshit.
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I will play twld if there are no limits. I would probably play more twdd as well.
            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

I will quit if you don't keep the res limits.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                let's be honest here, the real problem with the resolution right now is that we just had a 5 month break from last twl and now 20 days before the next one starts we are polling and arguing about lifting res-limits. Of course people are gonna be against them!

also, rab, this is a twl thread, not twd. you can make a case about lifting it for dds so more javs/basers don't have to change to a shitty res from something they are used to. it's the best option you have.

and also vys, you get this, right: pls don't start with some bullshit made up arguement that bigger res doesn't give you an advantage. change the res all you want but don't start with that bullshit.
                Yeah it will have an advantage over players who have small res, but not the dominate rushers who are crying. My main argument is that the current resolution limits restrict players from playing different styles. The game is more more enjoyable when players can't rush off radar when I'm full and suicide me. If they want a rush kill, they have to lure it.

We are in 2016 and we need to move with the times, I think it's ridiculous that we are forced to be restricted to please old warbirds, when we've put a lot of work in to advertise to the new blood. Those same warbirds won't quit and it's giving players options. Why don't I have the right to play on the resolution I would like to play on? The players who whine can have a choice too.

Comment

Working...
                X