Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #FreePavement

allow pavement 2 play lb next week
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Hello, allow
    TWLD 2016 Champion
    TWDTD champion x 3
    Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

#FreePavement

he already waited 1 sunday. dont make him sit out another sunday.

Comment

y would he not be eligible this coming week? as far as I know, he can play.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
          y would he not be eligible this coming week? as far as I know, he can play.
          because he was accepted to roster June 17th and TWL rosters locked Thurday June 16th. so only today was he added to TWL roster.

already told him yesterday that he couldnt play, but now it seems like he needs to sit out next sunday too... and btw Week 4 is only 1 lb vs. Dynasty (no disrespect to Dynasty, they have some good basers). so this will be long wait for him before he gets a real game.

sucks to see when returning vet comes back to play and we making him wait 2 sundays before he can play. I totally understand when ppl are changing squads that there needs to be 1 week rule. but pavement has not played this season in any squad and now he needs to wait 2 weeks before getting any games. its pretty stupid imo. how is this good for the zone.. im pretty sure Thunder and dice would both be totally fine with im playing on sunday, but Markmrw is saying no.

Comment

well.

i don't see any reason to prevent pavement from playing next week as the rules basically state that a player has to wait out a full week on a squad before being eligible to play, thus anyone who joins a squad before the TWL matches start should be allowed to play the following week. the main goal of the waiting period rule is to prevent players from freely changing squads every week without any punishment which is definitely not the case with pavement.

i would allow him to play with this in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
              well.

i don't see any reason to prevent pavement from playing next week as the rules basically state that a player has to wait out a full week on a squad before being eligible to play, thus anyone who joins a squad before the TWL matches start should be allowed to play the following week. the main goal of the waiting period rule is to prevent players from freely changing squads every week without any punishment which is definitely not the case with pavement.

i would allow him to play with this in mind.
              ...and this is why people think you were a good TWL OP. also PH. The rules used to specifically state that you needed to wait 1 week of a cooldown period when leaving a twl squad and joining a new twl squad. the key here is twl squad...
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Markmrw only vsing him, because the color of pavement is black...

#FREEPAVEMENT #ONEMORETWLBPLAYER #LASTOFADYINGBREED

Comment

Pavement not eligible

Pavement is not eligible to play this week (26th June)

Pavement was added to the TWD roster on Friday 17th June - 07:56
                  Pavement joined Force, accepted by Healt Jun. 17, 2016 - 07:56
                  This time is after the roster lock that happens every Thursday on the TWL site @ 11:59pm - at which time no more roster changes can be made
                  The Rules
                  TWL rosters will be frozen every Thursday 11:59 PM EST/EDT and will be unfrozen every Sunday 11:59 PM EST/EDT of the TWL season until the hard lock.
                  Pavement was added to the TWL roster 20th June, this where the 1 week waiting period starts from, so he will not be eligible to play until 3rd July
                  The Rules
                  4.04 Waiting Period

The Standard Waiting Period for roster eligibility goes as follows: Any player joining a squad for participation in Trench Wars League (this includes changing names) after the last match of Round 1 will be subject to a 1 week Waiting Period after being added to the TWL roster by the Captain. After 1 week has elapsed they can play for their squad so long as they are not breaching the hard lock rules.
                  The waiting period will be waived for a player that meets one of the following conditions:
                  Have been a member of the squad since before their squad qualified and have never been on the TWL roster for the current season.
                  Name change is due to their staff position.
                  I am however open to reversing this decision if the other TWL ops all agree to waive these rules in this case. I will open up to the TWL team and get back to you all before the weekend.

Many Loves,
                  Mark

#FreePavement
                  MRW

Comment

suk me
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

As someone on Thunder who we play TWLB against Force on Sunday, please let Pavement play. Over-adherence to rules like some mindless robot zombie can sometimes be detrimental to the league. He wasn't even on another TWL squad, just let him play.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Healt View Post
                        because he was accepted to roster June 17th and TWL rosters locked Thurday June 16th. so only today was he added to TWL roster.

already told him yesterday that he couldnt play, but now it seems like he needs to sit out next sunday too... and btw Week 4 is only 1 lb vs. Dynasty (no disrespect to Dynasty, they have some good basers). so this will be long wait for him before he gets a real game.

sucks to see when returning vet comes back to play and we making him wait 2 sundays before he can play. I totally understand when ppl are changing squads that there needs to be 1 week rule. but pavement has not played this season in any squad and now he needs to wait 2 weeks before getting any games. its pretty stupid imo. how is this good for the zone.. im pretty sure Thunder and dice would both be totally fine with im playing on sunday, but Markmrw is saying no.
                        Mark,

I know since pave is my brother there's always a question of legitimacy here, but the fact is pavement applied at least 24hrs before this as well. Even though I'm not as active in the game, checking TWD's "On the move" is a part of my web-surfing routine, after I'm bored with reddit, digg, etc. At least a day after I saw pavement applying for Force, healt PM'd me in-game and told me to tell my brother to apply. I told healt, 'didn't pave already apply?', and healt said yeah, but he had to axe someone first because of the (now non-existent?) TWD player cap.

So, I mean... pavement couldn't join because of a roster cap which was removed 1-2 days later for that specific reason. Not sure who the TWL ops are, but you should definitely run this by them, this seems like a no-brainer.
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

suk him

edit: jerome, you guys are still on that same irc channel? its been like 10 years
                          4:BigKing> xD
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

does this mean everyone can play or we talking about just pavement ?

Comment

the players should still have to wait at least one full week before being eligible on squads. thus, players such as Sulla, Vys, Amnesti, Hunt, WingZero, and anyone else who joined after or during the TWL matches of this week would need to wait until Round 4 to be eligible. simple enough.

meaning players who joined during the week before the matches started would be eligible -- e.g. pavement, waven.

Comment

Working...
                              X