Weak/Thunder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weak/Thunder

long story short: I left squad (for about 21 min) because I had an argument with zidane. I obviously was pissed off so I kinda emo'd and ?Squadleave on tw and on the website. I pretty much had a lapse in that by doing that I removed myself from TWL roster. So basically, I made this thread to ask if I could be put back on Thunder roster, especially since it is after hard lock, and since I didn't want to screw over the rest of my team just because I had an argument with zidane. I don't wanna fk myself/them and not be able to play TWL.

Please discuss and allow me to be put on thunder roster.
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

considering the population of the game and the expertise of weaks spaceships skill, allowing vouch
    AKA Shaun
    ----------------------

Comment

i was super wasted and insulted weaks mom, and im sure hes really drunk. lets not hurt twl competition cause of 2 guys being drunk and talking crap. he wouldnt have reapplied 2 mins later if it was serious. allow

Comment

let weak rejoin thunder for twl
        1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

dying.

I would allow him back anyway for the sake of the competition, but up to mister Mark.

Comment

hahahaha this reminds me when i was drunk and left vikings last season and joined potenza only to rejoin as soon as i sobered up. i guess weak sitting out next round would be enough punishment for his (and zidanes) stupidity

Let him rejoin.
            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
              long story short: I left squad (for about 21 min) because I had an argument with zidane. I obviously was pissed off so I kinda emo'd and ?Squadleave on tw and on the website. I pretty much had a lapse in that by doing that I removed myself from TWL roster. So basically, I made this thread to ask if I could be put back on Thunder roster, especially since it is after hard lock, and since I didn't want to screw over the rest of my team just because I had an argument with zidane. I don't wanna fk myself/them and not be able to play TWL.

Please discuss and allow me to be put on thunder roster.
              Appeal denied. You can only join spark, lego or paladen. Gl with twl medal.
              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Mark is on holiday. So you have to find someone else for getting u back. Else its a week waiting for sure.
                Major Crisis

Comment

Ziddy, the assassin. This man has now a list over 50 people who said "im outtie".

Adding him with Shadowmere and Qan (C3P0) makes it a lethal unseen combo.

#StopkillingTW
                  Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                  Your friend,
                  ​​Papi
                  ​​​​​

Comment

#WeakAllowed

Weak we will allow you back on the TWL roster.
                    As a forfeit I expect a photo put up on the gallery of you begging Zidane for forgiveness.

Im going back to the bar, call me if it all goes tits up. Im not gonna give you my number but if you can guess it I will answer ☺

Much love TW'ers
                    Mark
                    MRW

Comment

Lol fork..I don't care about the medal myself...I care about fucking over 28 other people because zid and I had a spat for 15 minutes.
                      help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                      help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Of course these two nerds would get drunk on a Friday night while playing subspace....get a life bros
                        1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                        1:Zidane> congrats man
                        1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                        1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                        1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

If you make a decision, stick by it you big pussy.
                          1:waven> u challenge
                          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
                            Lol fork..I don't care about the medal myself...I care about fucking over 28 other people because zid and I had a spat for 15 minutes.
                            Lol stop lying
                            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Working...
                            X