Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Playoffs Hot or Not

Hot or Not The playoffs

When a Space God walks as a man and 2pacz becomes a one man army.

Welcome to hot or not the playoffs

First of all apoligies for the missing issue last week, unfortunatly I do have to work occasionally dispite popular belief.

So after a entire season of games which nobody was knocked out or sorted into winner or loser brackets, we now have playoff matches which still nobody has been knocked out..... doesn't make much sense to me but hey I just report the games!

So here we go

Thunder 50-34 Lego
    Round 1

Thunder showed that they really didn't care about Lego's underdog story as Ease 14-6, rO 13-7 supported by Ogron 9-6 and Space god 8-5 smacked Joemoma's Disney Princess Lego set to pieces which he spent the best part of 4-5 Months building. Zidane well...made a extemely good cheer leader with 0-4.
    For lego when Joemoma goes 1-5 and the best option you got for subbing is Pat you know your gonna have a rotton round.

Thunder 50-28 Lego
    Round 2

After only assisting last round Thunders big guns, Space god decided to leave the Ease shadow and dominate the whole game by himself with a fantastic 14-2. I am starting to worry increasingly about Space god and Ro can't say I even know who these guys are, if they aren't aliased I have been gone too long. Obviously Thunder captains do as they have held faith with them and they have become stronger week by week and now I can say Thunder has a solid 5 man lineup which they never had at the begining of the season.

Someone has to ask why legionofboom wasn't playing after all the effort he made leaving Dynasty to join Lego. However we did see the other cast away Guero make his appearance for another round he was average and solid as you would expect sporting 8-10 this round, joemoma started up average and once again got outnumbered and gunned and died with a feeble 2-7. Rival also arrived late to make a appearance but only sported a 3-6. Doughtnut showed why he was called Doughnut because his score count is a big round O with a 0-4.

Credit to Thunder they were strong , but I am disappointed by lego in this one, as they are my favorite underdog team, and with a close to full lineup here, they sure sucked, I fear now Paladen might be my favourite to win Losers playoff route to the final.

Thunder will now face off vs Force in the Quater finals

Hots

Ease 14-6, 8-3
    Space God 8-5, 14-2
    Ogron 9-6, 12-7

Nots
    Joemoma 1-5 2-7
    Doughtnut 7-10 0-4

Dice 50-26 Dynasty
    Round 1

So far have Dynasty fallen, that once the whole zone was afraid of a Fierce insurrection in the form of aliased players. Now Dynasty put in their TWLD playoff line players like Slum and Paradise. So no surprise, a almost complete Dice lineup absent Mythril, gobbled up Dynasty by a hungry 2pacz 13-6 with backup from Cape, 24, Racka and Cripple who also played well with strong positive scores.

For Dynasty only Temujin could spot a even scoreline, as the rest of the team got embarrassing scores.

Dice 50-29 Dynasty
    Round 2

Overpowering win again by Dice, 2pacz 14-9 again dominating with Racka this time keeping pace. Cripple solid again with 10-3 also.

Paradise hitting 8 kills this round for Dynasty which is a 800% improvement on his kill count from round 1! great job.... . Slum and Not in game 3-10's score was just spitting in the eye of the Dice storm.
    Really not a huge surprise here considering lineups a easy win by Dice will keep them refreshed for the Quater Finals in the winner bracket and they will face Cobra.
    As for Dynasty the way I read the table they will get a buy in the loser playoffs to the Semi Finals which to me kinda sucks as they are the worst team out of Lego, Paladen and Dynasty and have put the least effort in. Thats how I read the table anyway, im not sure if it can also change due to kills/dths etc, but please correct me if I have got the draws wrong.

Hots

2pacz 13-6 14-9 Good performance again, we will see what a player he has become in the tough games to come.
    Cripple 10-6 10-3
    Racka 9-6 13-6 Racka the Kill Stacker

Nots

Paradise 1-10 8-10 Respect for playing after so long, and not a lot else.
    Not in game 4-10 3-10 You might as well not have been in game

Cobra 50-39 Paladen
    Round 1

Ricko was out of the country this week trying to evade our TWEL duel ........however Kentaro took the reigns and didn't disappoint netting a incredible 18-6, the more I see of Kentaro the more I admire, Modest, Humble but supremely deadly and a natural Warbird. Was also nice to see Casket playing as I haven't seen this guy in ages. I have no idea if he played last week. It has to be said how Absent once again acquired a 3-9 on a winning team and vs Paladen no less, and also how Mutalisk/Rasaq got off to a start of 0-6 and didn't get subbed, though he did pull it back to 11-10.
    Paladen didn't all out crash like Lego or Dynasty but were outclassed none the less.

Cobra 50-37 Paladen
    Round 2

Simular result and feel in this one, Absent finally getting some traction on the TWLD floor and hitting a 11-7, Casket and Trasher also producing.
    Paladen had real issues with certain players in this round especially Jebass having a mare with 3-6 and RTallen and Sass with feeble 2-7's. Paladen should face Lego in the Quarter finals which will be quite a match.

Cobra will go onto face Dice.
    The question about Cobra is this, they CAN beat dice, we know Ricko and Kentaro will be solid and Turban is not shy to a big fight , The problem is this, Casket may be rusty still, nobody knows what Absent, Mutalisk, Tripin are going to do, they can all play fantastic but odds are the way this season has been going, one of them is gonna have a cock up which they can't afford vs Dice.

Hots
    Kentaro 18-6 Solid and turning out to be a player of the season consideration, but still a long way to go.
    Casket 9-5 10-8 Good to see him back.

Nots
    Absent 3-9 11-7 Sorry couldn't let you get away with the 3-9
    Sassafras 5-10 2-7
    Jebass 7-10 3-6
    RTallen 2-7

Interviews with 2pacz and Spacegod

Attacks> Congratulations 2pacz, anouther good week for you and two solid rounds, how are you fitting in with the Dice team now? will you be a starter?
    2pacZ> LOL will i be a starter?
    Attacks> I'll take that as a yes
    2pacZ> just mvp'd both rounds vs scrubnesty
    2pacZ> i was at work and took off an hour and smacked them then went back to work again
    2pacZ> I set the tone on the squad
    Attacks> so 2pacz It looks like your be facing cobra next week, are you ready? some people are saying you are a newbie slayer, do you have a tactic vs cobra?
    2pacZ> hahah man I smacked cobra last time we vs'd them with our actual line
    2pacZ> last time we vs cobra we didnt have a line it was an epic fail, esp with the henry sub situation
    Attacks> So tough matches don't worry you at all?
    2pacZ> well now in the finals
    2pacZ> you'll see who shows up
    2pacZ> and dice is gonna show up cause ricko
    2pacZ> he doesn't have a chance vs best, me, racka, raazi, mythril and whoever else
    Attacks> How will you deal with Kentaro and Ricko? both are playing exceptional this season
    2pacZ> They are good players both
    2pacZ> you seen ricko padding up his stats vsing newbs
    Attacks> So the plan is to overcome ricko and kent with numbers while the weaker cobra players are pushed out the game?
    2pacZ> But our D I C E 2 0 1 6 line isn't a joke and he will realize come finals
    2pacZ> cobra has no worries except us, realisiticlly
    Attacks> ok 2pacz
    Attacks> any shoutout to anyone?
    2pacZ> shoutout to my boy D I C E boys
    2pacZ> prophet myth
    2pacZ> my boy racka, crip, raazi, bigmon best
    Attacks> ok congratulations 2pacz, you are hot of the week with Space god
    2pacZ> big cape and tell stayon to hop off LoL
    2pacZ> lol space kid got hot or not?
    Attacks> He also did very well
    Attacks> this week
    2pacZ> i'll smack the god off his name too if we ever vs them
    Attacks> I'll enjoy seeing that

Space God

TBA
    Last edited by Attacks; 08-09-2016, 02:59 AM.
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Haha last thing im gonna do is play LoL or whatever! Im still in the south tanning pac, atleast 5 or 6 days more. Ill be back in time for games and make up lost time HoN wise and maybe predictions.

Kudos to Attacks for deliverin everytime.

As for lord Pac he clearly putting the money where is mouth is. May lack finals exp, but other wbs on Cobra, Force, Thunder do as well. Not just as a aspiring wb but an established one!
    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
    Your friend,
    ​​Papi
    ​​​​​

Comment

I'd like logs of TWLD game from Dynasty vs Thunder please. I have strong evidence that certain players (RaCka, cripple) are actually running subthreshold CE macros. Current investigations are in preliminary phase, but they will be finalized before next round . Thank you. And like my Grandpa Looshus used to say: Seek the truth! Always keep digging!
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
        I'd like logs of TWLD game from Dynasty vs Thunder please. I have strong evidence that certain players (RaCka, cripple) are actually running subthreshold CE macros. Current investigations are in preliminary phase, but they will be finalized before next round . Thank you. And like my Grandpa Looshus used to say: Seek the truth! Always keep digging!
        I can honestly say with 100 percent certainty thsat nobody cares, faggot
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post

Attacks> Congratulations 2pacz, anouther good week for you and two solid rounds, how are you fitting in with the Dice team now? will you be a starter?
          2pacZ> LOL will i be a starter?
          Attacks> I'll take that as a yes
          2pacZ> just mvp'd both rounds vs scrubnesty
          2pacZ> i was at work and took off an hour and smacked them then went back to work again
          2pacZ> I set the tone on the squad
          Attacks> so 2pacz It looks like your be facing cobra next week, are you ready? some people are saying you are a newbie slayer, do you have a tactic vs cobra?
          2pacZ> hahah man I smacked cobra last time we vs'd them with our actual line
          2pacZ> last time we vs cobra we didnt have a line it was an epic fail, esp with the henry sub situation
          Attacks> So tough matches don't worry you at all?
          2pacZ> well now in the finals
          2pacZ> you'll see who shows up
          2pacZ> and dice is gonna show up cause ricko
          2pacZ> he doesn't have a chance vs best, me, racka, raazi, mythril and whoever else
          Attacks> How will you deal with Kentaro and Ricko? both are playing exceptional this season
          2pacZ> They are good players both
          2pacZ> you seen ricko padding up his stats vsing newbs
          Attacks> So the plan is to overcome ricko and kent with numbers while the weaker cobra players are pushed out the game?
          2pacZ> But our D I C E 2 0 1 6 line isn't a joke and he will realize come finals
          2pacZ> cobra has no worries except us, realisiticlly
          Attacks> ok 2pacz
          Attacks> any shoutout to anyone?
          2pacZ> shoutout to my boy D I C E boys
          2pacZ> prophet myth
          2pacZ> my boy racka, crip, raazi, bigmon best
          Attacks> ok congratulations 2pacz, you are hot of the week with Space god
          2pacZ> big cape and tell stayon to hop off LoL
          2pacZ> lol space kid got hot or not?
          Attacks> He also did very well
          Attacks> this week
          2pacZ> i'll smack the god off his name too if we ever vs them
          Attacks> I'll enjoy seeing that

Space God

TBA
          ?

I'm guessing this is all a troll otherwise congrats on becoming the new Welt - mediocre wb at best who gets on a top WB line and thinks they're pro LOL.

I like myth/racka/best/raazi so not sure there is any beef that you seem to be referring to, you must be confusing yourself with Vys.
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

I love it when you get fiesty ricko your so sexy, ive been trolling you for days and 2pacz gets a reaction in one post damnit I'm too nice for this game and I suck at trolling
            British> my 18th tomoz $$
            Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Ayyy, good write up Attacks, thanks for this.

I look forward to watching the Dice/Cobra game, I think it will be fun to spectate. Force/Thunder should also be interesting given the beef! Thunder has no depth, but has the best player of all-time in Ease, while Force has the depth and the #1 seed, but no playoff success beyond Skepsis. A lot of unproven players looking to test their mettle outside of Ease/Weak/Skepsis, while Dice/Cobra is almost all proven veterans on each side except 2pacz (but has played well this season.)

I think Force will need a balanced performance from its 5 starters to win (how it has won all year, taking advantage of their depth with 6 solid starters), while Thunder is more stratified and relies on 3 supports going 1:1-ish and letting Ease/Weak carry (although Ro has shown he can go off vs. real teams with his 19-6 vs Cobra, but hasnt shown it consistently.)

Dice has the strongest starting 4 in Best/Racka/Raazi/Mythril, and 2pac hasn't held them back thus far, so I have to think they are favored against Cobra. Cobra has a lot of talent/depth/experience, but no superstar outside of Ricko (although Kentaro was a force S19), and real questions at the 5. Ricko hasn't lived up to his talent often in the playoffs, although he has come close to winning the title, reaching the Finals S11 and S19. He needs to play to his skill level and carry for Cobra to win the title, because Cobra just oozes of a cast of very good but not great players, kind of like Thunder, except we have Ease. Force/Dice have the best depth/talent ratio, so Thunder/Cobra need at least one player to play like a superstar to win.

IMO any of the 4 teams can win, although Dice still has the best combination of star power, depth, and experience, while the other 3 squads have only 2/3 (Force lacks experience, Thunder lacks depth, and Cobra lacks star power).

I still think lack of experience is the hardest of those 3 hurdles to overcome, but that's just my opinion.

Good luck to everyone on Sunday!
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                ?

I'm guessing this is all a troll otherwise congrats on becoming the new Welt - mediocre wb at best who gets on a top WB line and thinks they're pro LOL.

I like myth/racka/best/raazi so not sure there is any beef that you seem to be referring to, you must be confusing yourself with Vys.

Did I not say you and kentro are both good players? How is that troll? Do I need to remind you the first time we played you guys? :O
                https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Working...
                X