TWL Season 22!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Season 22!

Finally, yes you are reading the heading correctly. TWL Season 22 will take place very shortly as myself and 24 have decided to step up and get this underway. We will be doing a TWD reset Friday February 10, 2017 @ 6 pm EST. More details to come very soon as to specifics regarding how many teams, roster sizes, format...etc! So get your friends together and get ready for another TWL Season.

Thanks - 24/Geio
    Geio> Down to chill and play that
    Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Thanks for stepping up.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
      Thanks for stepping up.
      Of course, no games were happening because there was nothing to play for. It had to happen.

Comment

Good work stepping up. I'm concerned about whether it is even possible to have a competitive season at this point, but I hope I'm wrong. Having said that, I think it is important that you extend the qualification period to 2 months. There is one active squad across all three leagues. 2 weeks isn't enough time to revive the zone.

Comment

im crying

Comment

I feel like you might have better chances of a successful league simply running TWDT, since it doesn't require active captains recruiting and finding a squad.

It's much easier to convince someone to simply sign up and show up sundays on a draft team, than it is to find willing TWL captains to run a squad full-time and form competitive teams, which I'm not sure is even possible at this point. TWL 21 was pretty bad IMO.

Good luck either way.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

If this doesn't generate enough interest, then maybe should convert it into a tw-cup in order to protect twl's "integrity". We won't know until we try though.

Also not sure about the 15 day deadline.
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Basing is completely dead at this point. I'm more concerned about that league instead of Javelin or even WB.
                TWLD Champion 2014
                TWDTB Champion 2013
                TWDTB Champion 2016
                TWDTB Champion 2017
                TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Could try and make newbie squad and spam pub for w33ks for anyone or anything to join. We will b shit but at least other squads will feel better for raping us.
                  1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

It is great that you have stepped up to run this thing. Although, the season can not start in 2 weeks if that is what you mean by TWD.org post. Like pressure said, give it 2 months or at least a month to qualify. I saw a lot familiar faces in-game today and seems like it has had a spark in population. However, you can not expect people to organize and pop-up to play with only 2 weeks of notice.
                    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Should talk to EG staff and just try to merge TWDT with EGBDL. Find a way to coordinate with them, maybe even try to design a MatchBot for EG baseduel. Their draft starts Sunday and they have 8 captains. Let's propose we postpone the league for 2 weeks to allow for TW player signups, and just pick 8 TW players to co-cap with an EG cap at random. Have TWDT-J/B/D and EGBD. Baseduel in EG is 5v5 btw

EDIT: Then, once TWDT ends and the game is relatively popular again, we can reassess to see if there could be another TWL. I didn't mean to propose scrapping 24/Geio's effort - but maybe if there isn't enough interest/time for an organized TWL with enough squads, a DT could be an alternative. I just think if there is enough interest for a combined zone draft, we should try to do that as it is perfect timing with EG's draft next Sunday
                      Last edited by Pressure; 02-12-2017, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                        It is great that you have stepped up to run this thing. Although, the season can not start in 2 weeks if that is what you mean by TWD.org post. Like pressure said, give it 2 months or at least a month to qualify. I saw a lot familiar faces in-game today and seems like it has had a spark in population. However, you can not expect people to organize and pop-up to play with only 2 weeks of notice.
                        We are trying to avoid playing into the summer

Comment

I'd suggest a month rather than 2 weeks - seems a few more people are popping online now, and even Paladen have played a dd again so you know things are going in the right direction.

It might eat into the summer, but surely if it started Mid March we can get a season finished in....10-12 weeks??
                          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

I'll come back and participate. I've popped online for two days now.
                            But how's the basing looking like? It doesn't look too promising from what I see.
                            FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
                              We are trying to avoid playing into the summer
                              I think the season will be shortened due to lack of teams anyway. Best case scenario we might get 6 teams but my closest prediction is that we will have 4 in all leagues.
                              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...
                              X