No announcement yet.

Twlight if TWL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to be careful though. As we have seen, many people have their own squad loyalties and biases. For a commitee to work, there has to be a firm structure and an understanding between its members.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
      You have to be careful though. As we have seen, many people have their own squad loyalties and biases. For a commitee to work, there has to be a firm structure and an understanding between its members.
      True. Before the committee is created a clear set of rules and boundries needs to be created. What the power of each member is, what the rights of each member is, and what they are expected to do.

-Epi
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Some squads who entered late into TWL should be eligible... hint hint... anyways you could let some squads in TWL into TWT's they arent in, like rabbits in DT and JT, or Gutter into BT. yeah.

i wanna play.

edit: and this seems like its developing into something that vets will want to shit on. for example a squad wins twbt and is like "hey we won twbt" and a TWLB squad is like "wtf newbie i shit on your BT title" or something.

edit part 2, "the reckoning": but i still wanna play.
        Last edited by Mayo Inc.; 08-08-2002, 02:16 AM.
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

the committe idea should probably get its own thread.
          as should the TWL squads getting to play in the TWT counterparts that they aren't involved in thing.
          of course i'm lazy so...you do it.

Comment

A committee sounds a very good idea. There are arguments to have co-caps or sub-caps involved too but it could end up getting too complexicated... just squad caps should be fine.
            Old git and mostly harmless former captain of British Squad

Comment

Mayo, I poo on your TWBT Title.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

see i hate leet vets like kookz... i have no defense against his incredibly accurate insults!
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                X