• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope it will start around april
    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Actually, it needs to be reset RIGHT after leagues.

People either need to get with the program, or get the fuck out.

If TWL was run like this-

1. Squads wouldn't dissolve nearly as much, for the fear of not being in leagues and being prepared.
      2. Newer squads would truly have to earn their spot in TWL.
      3. There would be more Up-Time and less Down-Time for TWL's.
      4. The zone would be less boring overall.
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
        Actually, it needs to be reset RIGHT after leagues.

People either need to get with the program, or get the fuck out.

If TWL was run like this-

1. Squads wouldn't dissolve nearly as much, for the fear of not being in leagues and being prepared.
        2. Newer squads would truly have to earn their spot in TWL.
        3. There would be more Up-Time and less Down-Time for TWL's.
        4. The zone would be less boring overall.
        I agree, and squads who are established like pallies/diso/spastic/ect should agree to, bc they dont make many "major" changes in the off-season, but coming from someone like urself who put together some nic squads like Light and now helping with fire, u realize it takes time and alot of work to do that. If the reset was rite after TWL ended and then u had 2 months to throw something together and qualify for TWL it'd be hectic and disorganized. U would have alot of squads/ppl just throwing stuff together @ last secound, then what TWL would have is squads dropping out at a faster rate. 2 months isnt to much of a wait between leagues, its when u wait 6-7 montsh that it gets boring.

You would also eventualy run into a league that is ran during the summer if u jsut kept evolving it league and league. Somewhere along the line u'll have to wait more then a short period to skipp summer.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

start the damn leagues or elect new TWL ops immediately and get someone else to do it.

Comment

start this pos.
            www.10100.org

Comment

Why is it that Myth comes up with an idea, and the bot is coded 2 days later, but TWL takes 18 months to start?
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                Why is it that Myth comes up with an idea, and the bot is coded 2 days later, but TWL takes 18 months to start?
                Because myth and cpt.guano! are two very different people.

read your privete messages beez
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                  Because people interested in it, took the initiative to do it. From what I gather it was hard work. That person had to dedicate about 6 hours solid time into coding. Not everyone who plays subspace has that type of resources. People do this coding thing as a hobby or as volunteering. So, you really can't expect too much. Apart from that, althought the bot was a minor difference between point race and time race. There are other costs involved especially when its a long project.
                  Last edited by Force of Nature; 03-10-2004, 08:00 PM.
                  Jav Guide: Jav Guide

Too bad you have to be a pallie to see it

Comment

I think myth should be league op. everything he decides to do gets done right away
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I agree, myth actually gets work done, which few SMods do. Too bad his lazy ass obviously doesn't want to (since he gave up TWD op i'm just assuming.)
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Are we sure cpt guano exists and didn't quit subspace 4 months ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Force of Nature
                          Because people interested in it, took the initiative to do it. From what I gather it was hard work. That person had to dedicate about 6 hours solid time into coding. Not everyone who plays subspace has that type of resources. People do this coding thing as a hobby or as volunteering. So, you really can't expect too much. Apart from that, althought the bot was a minor difference between point race and time race. There are other costs involved especially when its a long project.
                          This is all true and a very good point, but if it takes myth 2 days to code a bot it shouldnt take someone else all these months even if he only does it as a hobby.
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I'm lazy, unmotivated, and simply an all around slacker, so I suppose it's my job to stick up for Guano. Then again, start the fucking leagues up already, dagnabbit.
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X