Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dueling Cup signups are open

Hello

Dueling Cup signups are open. To signup yourself to play in draft league format Warbird and Javelin league drop a message under this post or signup with DuelingCupBot at ?go elim

Drafting, captains and other neccesary dates will be released later!

Get in touch if you want to captain a team.
    Last edited by Henry Saari; 09-21-2018, 05:36 PM.

I'm in

6 star wb
    6.5 star jav

Comment

Ill give it a try....sign me up i suppose.
      4x TWLD Champion
      Fierce For Life

Comment

Should seriously consider just signing up everybody from dt who played at least one WB or jav game. If they tell you they won't play later, remove them. As long as caps are made aware this was done so they are more cautious with their picks. More names will speed up the process and increase interest etc. Names will be easy to find on stat pages

Just my 2 cents

Comment

Sign me up

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
            Should seriously consider just signing up everybody from dt who played at least one WB or jav game. If they tell you they won't play later, remove them. As long as caps are made aware this was done so they are more cautious with their picks. More names will speed up the process and increase interest etc. Names will be easy to find on stat pages

Just my 2 cents
            +++ Don't see a reason why we couldn't.

Comment

Put me in coach
              1:century> i am gay in rl
              1:century> :/
              1:Evasive> LOL REALLY
              1:megaman89> im not complainin cent <3
              1:megaman89> id rather be gay than brown
              1:Evasive> WOW?
              1:Sandie> LOLLLL
              1:megaman89> LOL

Comment

Sign me up please!
                TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
                TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
                TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
                ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Please dont sign me up automatically
                  Last edited by Attacks; 09-23-2018, 11:44 AM.
                  British> my 18th tomoz $$
                  Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

I also don't want to be signed up automatically/at all
                    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Same, not rly interested in dueling cup.

Comment

Dont worry, no one is. I dont know how Henry Saari and his league team can think that he will get enough captains to get this happening.
                        TWDT, the most popular league, had already big time trouble to get 6 qualified caps. Basing cup it was all staff who basicly capped (but Rab) because no one else wanted to. But hey, lets start another draft system cup because getting caps is so fking easy! While even if you can get like 8 teams and caps, the caps will be so unbalanced it is no fun either.
                        Major Crisis

Comment

I feel like there's no real requirement to be a captain beyond knowing who to pick in what order and showing up. I feel like there isn't much correlation between in-game skill and captain skill. Of course for some of the drafts where the captain must play, better players should be captain in order to stay competitive. But even with 4 or 5 teams there is a huge skill differential between captains, maybe reduced by the fact that you're now drafting for 2 leagues instead of 3. Then you have players who just won't show up if they're with a certain team, but that is possible currently because if you're on a bad team some players won't show up in like week 3 - but I'm more concerned with people who right from the start are determined not to play because of who's the captain.

Anyway, why not have it where the captains are unable to play? Just throwing out a suggestion here, what if we did a sort of "girl picks the boy to dance with" thing and let 6 stars only be the captains? Nobody complained about a 6* dominating in a game since destruct, so it could be a lot more fair. It would be fun and would get more people involved. There would be rules to prevent someone from fucking up badly, although the idea is that these captains are taking it seriously and not trying to troll the game which is a real concern. Rules such as, you need a second-in-command veteran player to accept something like 60% of your lineup idk. Perhaps the rules wouldn't need much changing at all.
                          sigpic

Comment

All these dumb cunts had to do was reboot TWD. Fuck this CUP bullshit that has captains and a draft. No vets will sign or show for this garbage that has a draft? A fucking draft with all 20 active people! Is this to make up for shitty players who now will be picked in the first round instead of the 12th? What the fuck are you thinking Henry? We have TWDT specifically for this, we don't need a lesser form of TWDT right after, this shit is only running people out of the game.

It's frustrating that this whole time that I hounded Henry and the like, they said "oh there is something big coming!". This was it? Fucking serious? Henry, had you gave us some insight, some hint that this was your master plan to keep the zone active, we would of kicked you in the nuts then slapped you like a bitch. Of course you hid this shit from everyone so the insight you garnered was from incactive dumb fucks who would agree with you just because they like sucking you off. Your so fucking stupid and Qan is afraid to lose you, only reason your still here. Your not special man, everyone knows your a fucking twat.

I might be able to accept the fact your completely incompetent creating this league with drafts and captains but the fact you had over a month to figure out 1-2 days a week games would be played on, some rules and shit to get it started and here we are over 2 weeks post TWDT and you still don't have them; its unacceptable pal. Please step down and allow someone who actually wants TW to be around in 2019 to run this shit, your going to kill the last zone of this game you fuck. You got your pixel medal from TWDT, bounce the fuck out please.

-Grasps(ixa)

Comment

My advice would be to start tsl right now. Run it every second day with specific times where the games are played. This requires close to 0 staff work so no excuses.

In the mean time you can try to pick up captains/signups to gauge interest in the cups. Personally if i was involved in staff I would try to get ZHs to cap leagues, your going to zone help this game a lot more as a captain than you will pretending you're doing something in pub.

Maybe reset twd ladder and get rid of these terrible ratings and remove points in a loss. I wouldn't do a twd cup though since it'll flop. Twd is meant to drive activity not be a competitive league.

Comment

Working...
                              X