Clear All

• More Staff Abuse

GYpSi> white power trash
    Zazu> thx
    Lifes> gypsi drunk
    Zazu> gg
    GYpSi> garbage whiteys
    Zazu> gave you a 3-0 headstart
    TW-Guard0> You've been silenced for 360 (360 remaining) minutes because of abuse and/or violation of Trench Wars rules.
    TW-Guard0> If you were unjustly banned, visit http://www.trenchwars.org/support/ to create a ticket, or email twcomplaints@gmail.com (BanC #7962)
    Fi> where are my freedom letters going?
    Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

warbit> FreeSpirit is truly my spirit animal.

Amnesti> tiger told me u called him lyme disease retard

6 hours not long enough for a repeat offender, better than the usual zero though.

Comment

i have played this game for over 18 years and i have never seen anyone banned for racism. staff fired me from staff for silencing someone in pub for antisemitism (the player apologized to me in pms), and now they are abusing ban for racism
      Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

Comment

This game is full of white supremacist trash. this game uses and supports discord which is what white supremacist hate groups use to rally and murder people.

Comment

Rab is the new Adolf Hitler.

Comment

youre an anti-dentite
            Leland

Comment

as a fellow white supremacist I beleave gypsi should be banned 7 days for racism, racism will not be tolerated in this zone. follow the rules or face the conciquences. like come on gypsi? how hard is it to follow simple rules? Jesus Christ all mighty. for fuk sakes man.
              im the best wb in tw.

Comment

You guys don't really understand the term of racism... without getting into arguments of whether race exists within our human species or not (it does not), stereotyping IS racism/minimally produces racism. And racism has to do with power and oppression of someone based on stereotypes often informed by superficial attributes like skin colour, but can also be informed by cultural/ethnic stereotyping. That being said reverse-racism is extremely extremely rare. The power in society and the privilege almost completely is not in the hands of black people, or other minority groups. Racism is what is done to those who are not apart of the current power structure... hence racism can't really be directed toward white people. Calling me a white cracker wont systemically effect my life and contribute to my prospects of not getting job, having lower pay, and violence being done to me. It's basically someone insulting me without any other damage happening, which is not the case with racism.

i would go so far as to say that a white person has never been oppressed because of their skin colour so they can't know what it's like to experience racism. as an example lets say my skin colour was casper the ghost white and it has been the cause of girls not wanting to date me. that is still not racism, that's just personal preference on who you are attracted to. it wasn't hate directed toward my whole "race".. i've been oppressed because of clothing i wore, in so much as clothing could be a type of skin... that could be as close to experiencing racism as a white person could ever get, but it's still not racism, it's a form of discrimination though.
                Last edited by Falconeer; 10-21-2018, 03:49 PM.

Comment

just quit brah this game known for shitty mall cop staff #old
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by A fem bot View Post
                    This game is full of white supremacist trash. this game uses and supports discord which is what white supremacist hate groups use to rally and murder people.
                    white power
                    takbeer
                    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                    X