Forum vs Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum vs Mobile

Anyone else have this problem on mobile? (I'm using Android+Firefox)
    I'd estimate this started being a major problem around 1-2 weeks ago. Before then I was using the forum on mobile without too much difficulty.

When I scroll down to the bottom of the thread, I can't scroll up again!

It's made worse by the feature which should take me to the first unread post, which takes me to the bottom of the page instead, so I can't see the post (only the reply box) and I can't scroll up either.

This basically means I can't use the forum on mobile.

I know in our mafia game that mobile phones were having text issues where all apostrophes were showing up as ? question marks in posts. Wicket666 can confirm this odd glitch.

Since I'm forum ignored by you I doubt you will read this though. Rab made tinkey noise and it smelled :P
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I was able to replicate this with Android and Firefox on all available themes. Hmm.

Couldn't replicate with Chrome or Opera, though.

You can fix it for that thread only by changing theme, though that's not a great solution. You could also request the desktop site, if you're willing to do a lot of zooming, or maybe browse horizontally. Alternatively, you can use a Chrome-based browser just for forums. Big Daddy Google would sure appreciate it, anyhow!
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Another workaround is to click in the text box, which opens the keyboard, which unsticks the browser pane.

Comment

Working...
        X