No announcement yet.

Silence is broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's another thing entirely. You have to be a very poor study of history to believe that unchecked mass immigration into any country is a positive force, regardless of race or culture.

Focus on that point if you want to be understood. Because you certainly seemed like a full-on racist up until this point. It's when you talk about preserving the white race that people tune you out and, quite fairly, completely write you off. You might want to focus on the importance of preserving the uniqueness of all cultures.

Here's an interesting example. The Japanese are doing quite well for themselves, yet are notoriously xenophobic and have extremely strict immigration policies. Why are people not demanding they take on refugees? People seem to believe their culture is worth preserving. But Europeans are afraid to say that they wish to preserve their cultures for fear of being seen as racist. The response to that is not to say, "Well, OK then! I AM a racist!" Because, again, that's not racist. Having moderate and thoughtful immigration policy is a cornerstone of any nation that wishes to maintain stability. The American experiment attests to this. Immigration, at the right rates, creates enough diversity to spur on the development of new ideas and new approaches to old problems. Too little and you have stagnation and navel-gazing. Too much and you have social unrest and an inability to anchor your culture.

The options aren't "LOL OPEN BORDERS XD" or "WHITE HOODS WHITE POWER GET OUT ALL THE DARKIES". Every reasonable option lies between those two absolutely moronic extremes. And yet media outlets are attempting to force you into one of those two boxes. Don't fall for the con.
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
      That's another thing entirely. You have to be a very poor study of history to believe that unchecked mass immigration into any country is a positive force, regardless of race or culture.

Focus on that point if you want to be understood. Because you certainly seemed like a full-on racist up until this point. It's when you talk about preserving the white race that people tune you out and, quite fairly, completely write you off. You might want to focus on the importance of preserving the uniqueness of all cultures.

Here's an interesting example. The Japanese are doing quite well for themselves, yet are notoriously xenophobic and have extremely strict immigration policies. Why are people not demanding they take on refugees? People seem to believe their culture is worth preserving. But Europeans are afraid to say that they wish to preserve their cultures for fear of being seen as racist. The response to that is not to say, "Well, OK then! I AM a racist!" Because, again, that's not racist. Having moderate and thoughtful immigration policy is a cornerstone of any nation that wishes to maintain stability. The American experiment attests to this. Immigration, at the right rates, creates enough diversity to spur on the development of new ideas and new approaches to old problems. Too little and you have stagnation and navel-gazing. Too much and you have social unrest and an inability to anchor your culture.

The options aren't "LOL OPEN BORDERS XD" or "WHITE HOODS WHITE POWER GET OUT ALL THE DARKIES". Every reasonable option lies between those two absolutely moronic extremes. And yet media outlets are attempting to force you into one of those two boxes. Don't fall for the con.
      What a joke, you pretend like you don't understand that I make comments that are incendiary in a hyperbolic manner to prove a point. Or I hope you are pretending. I'm not some shit tier faggot racist, but you also cant sit here and pretend like there isnt an open war against white people in pretty much every form of media. I am proud to be white, proud of my culture and teach my kids the same. Basically stop being a faggot and reading too deeply into trolling that primary queer.

But I will say that the problem is Jews, every fucking time.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Well Israel more than Jews in particular but yeah
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Qan u noob stop replying to the troll and just ban it lol

Comment

I think open borders for native americans should be acceptable. Seeing as many south american migrants are partly native an argument can be made allowing many access. The saddest part of all this debate is the white man refuses to address our own migrant problem which disturbed the balance of the ecosystem and the world order. Until we make amends to the native people of this land we have no legs to stand on in this debate.
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

jessup got trolled

Comment

Many great jews have helped this world. Many have hurt it. Israel has great people and jerks just like all countries. Their founding is not unlike ours(USA). They took a land by force with help from western powers with an underlying religious pretext encompassing self righteousness. Again, until amends are made to the native people of those lands there is no room for moral superiority in these socio debates.
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

no rab I just am addressing the issue behind kthx' ignorance, and also qans input. I am the all knowing seer tonight :P
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

he can post any old crap and bait you into a 'debate'
                    quit wasting your time

Comment

My ignorance? Jews are largely worse than nazis being behind the wholesale slaughter of more white Christian's than the amount of Jews killed during the holocaust that we can apparently never hear enough about. They use their influence with the US to force us into proxy wars where our soldiers die in lieu of themselves. Their are many politicians in the US with dual citizenships that work to get funding for Israel over helping their own constituents and they can be found in the highest reaches of the federal reserve spreading their usury. They push for the replacement of natural populations in Europe and have for decades (Kalergi Plan) while themselves enjoying an ethnostate. Theres plenty of reasons I can provide on this and every occasion where you faggots want to say I'm racist.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                        he can post any old crap and bait you into a 'debate'
                        quit wasting your time
                        You can't put historical truth on your ignore.txt faggot.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Did you know that a majority of slavery in the US was from jewish farm owners not white btw?
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                            Did you know that a majority of slavery in the US was from jewish farm owners not white btw?
                            False, Most jews lived in the north where slavery was unlawful earlier and southern jews lived mostly in urban areas away from farms. Jews have always been a minority in the usa . Jews did have a part in American slavery in many levels as did Christians but to say they were the majority is hogwash.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Haha now go look up who owned the ships that brought the slaves to the US.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

This has actually been a pretty fascinating thread, minus Rab's "contributions"

In before Rab tells Qan to ban me too
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X