monitor problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suxxor
    more likely the monitor's just crapping out on you. I've never heard of magnets causing the picture to completely disappear like that. they do cool shit to colors though.. generally fixable by hitting the degauss button a few times. but anyways, magnets usually don't render (crt) monitors completely useless, they just bend the electron rays out of alignment. hence the trippy colors.

if you're getting a college computer, see if you can convince the parents to buy you an lcd monitor. it makes moving a hell of a lot easier, which you're likely to be doing at one point or another in college.
    i want an LCD flatpanel.

oh and i did press the degauss button. about 5 times.
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
      i want an LCD flatpanel.

oh and i did press the degauss button. about 5 times.
      all the more reason to believe it's totally dead

edit: it's quite amusing to hit degauss on a non-screwed up monitor too, btw. makes it change all sorts of cool colors. I highly reccomended it while under the influence of some kind of drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
        All that time with the electronic interference probably builds up over time. The damage has been done. Think of it like getting exposed to radiation. You can go ahead and put that uranium away now but that won't get rid of the cancer.
        Awesome analogy...
        STARKITTY
        A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

My friend completely fucked his monitor with magnets, it won't turn on now.

Comment

Working...
          X