Banner issues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner issues...

ok, i got on today and noticed that my banners were not showing next to my names. I simply specced, and used esc+b, and all of my banners were there...
    Now heres the Problem, when i select a banner it does not affix to my name. I can see the banners that i have in the folder but i cannot select it. After i use pgup and pgdwn to select my wyvern2.bmp banner or the banner i use for Unfettered and hit enter the pull down box disappears and the banner is will not affix to my name. Other players do not see my banner, so its not something only on my end.

All my banners were created using the "Create/Edit banners" under "view". They are all .bmp format and all are 8x12pixels. Im not sure of the color depth, but i assume its correct because i used the client editor.
    -Magi-

What I've felt, what I've known, never shined unto what I've shown. Never me. Never see. Wont see what might have been.
    What I've felt, what I've known, never shined unto what I've shown. Never free. Never me. So i dub thee Unforgiven.

Notice if you move out of pubs it fixes itself?

Comment

Maybe you should ask someone you trust (or perhaps staff) to set a banner on your name just change ?password for a min, that would probably work.
      Only the loyal count.

Comment

It turns out other players have the problem. I think Ari said it was related to scores, you needed something like 200 points for it to show. It should be fixed now or by Monday when the old settings are put back. I know you're trying to help Sumpson but I would not advise giving out your password, even to a staff members.

Comment

Ohhhh kinda like the SVS thing, when you need a certain amount of points to show ur banner...thats neat, I kinda like it. Keep it :grin:
          I hate you all.

Comment

Working...
          X