graphic tile settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• graphic tile settings

I am trying to change the tile graphics, not the tile set. Is this legal? When I made changes to the lvl file i wanted to change and went back to that arena in the game the arena had to reload back to the original settings. Is there a way around that? Changing graphics of everything else in the game is possible so this should be too. Why does it have to reload the old settings?

Because you could remove the whole of the base if that was possible.

Did you use SSME/CLE?

Comment

thats the basis for the wall hack i think. in the wall hack u use some editor to alter the map so there's no wall or u can put safe zone wherever you want.
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Changing the tile graphics isn't legal either, however I've heard it can be done.

It would ruin events such as blackbase.
        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
        5: Da1andonly> =((
        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Peace_Maker
          I am trying to change the tile graphics, not the tile set. Is this legal? When I made changes to the lvl file i wanted to change and went back to that arena in the game the arena had to reload back to the original settings. Is there a way around that? Changing graphics of everything else in the game is possible so this should be too. Why does it have to reload the old settings?
          u cant change it, if there is something diff on that arena u will auto d/l it again when u enter the arena.

the tileset (incl the tile gfx) are a part of the map so it is not possible to change it.

the wall hack, is only to change stuff (add & remove) not to repaint the walls & stuff.
          Originally posted by Kolar
          My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
          ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Working...
          X