No announcement yet.

iTunes 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just gonna stick with iTunes 6. Like I said, all I use it for is podcast syncing and updating my iPod. I have a 4G iPod so I don't care about cover art and I don't buy anything from the iTunes store anyway.
    sdg

Comment

Who does? Buy things from there i mean.

Comment

i bought season one of the office with a gift card i stole from a friend

for anybody who loses their iTunes db and has no backup aside from their iPod..or anybody who wants to get music from friends or whatever. you can download an app called "Senuti" off of MacUpdate.com which allows you to transfer music into iTunes from whatever iPod is synced with it.

If you do that, though, you have to go back into the music folder and delete everything that you transfered, because it copies over twice; once into the iTunes folder, and once into the music folder.

Comment

I backed up my library files once in a while because losing it for me would suck major rocks....but I recently saw that iTunes was automatically making backups.

I have had a $10 gift card since April but haven't really found something to buy. It's kind of weird for me to buy tracks, I want physical CDs. I also listened to tapes through most of the 90's so maybe I'm weird.

Comment

Originally posted by geekbot View Post
            I have had a $10 gift card since April but haven't really found something to buy. It's kind of weird for me to buy tracks, I want physical CDs. I also listened to tapes through most of the 90's so maybe I'm weird.

send me the card number for a good time.

maybe we can work something out; i do freelance illustration, design, and cyber.

Comment

Originally posted by hgjgjj
              Have you ever been annoyed by something before, WOW Goldpower level and then have someone

tell you to "relax"? How did you feel?Buy WOW Gold Did you relax as the person suggested or did

you feel even more worked up? From my experience, Aion Goldpeople who are

negative benefit more from an empathetic ear than suggestions/solutions on what he/she should do

Buy Aion Gold. By helping them to address their emotions,

WOW Power Levelingthe solutions will automatically come to them.

gtfo

Comment

that was an awesome attempt at subliminal advertising

it was like watching skullspace try to send subliminal messages
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by hgjgjj
                  Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
                  no
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

i use iTunes 10 and have never had problems. there should be a "help" menu at the top and you can try typing your problem in there

Comment

Working...
                    X