Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Net Banned in TW

Hello,

I am not sure whether to post this in here, or in the TW Staff section. I never use the forums, even though I have been playing since 2001. I just hope staff read this.

Well, anyways, it seems I have been netbanned in several of my accounts. Only three of them seem to work, and at first I thought it was some weird new freakish rule about being allowed only three accounts. But then, I spoke to some ZH, and he said its not a rule.

The problem is that, it says my IP is netbanned, and my Ban ID # is 1896.
    After speaking to Rudy, I still haven't been able to solve this (I am hoping someone else is smarter than rudy :P )

He suggested that my netban got included in the ban of someone named PRIME, who for some reasons like threatening to hack the server, got a 5000 DAY BAN (AHHH). But apparently, the billing server - I'm still not sure what that is - decided to ban all IP addresses from his provider. I use Bell Sympatico from Canada, and I assume a lot of you do too, so can't be that, since I'm the only one I know of with this problem. Rudy told me to message people with more knowledge of the billing server than him, and I still haven't heard back from them. (I don't expect to, since a couple of them haven't been seen in past 10 days) Soo, I am turning to any other staff/player for help.

I can use three of my accounts fine, which Rudy suggested might be because they are the ones with more usage. But when trying to log onto a friends account with tons of usage, I get same problem. This is freakish, and any new accounts I create also won't let me log in, says I am netbanned.

I tried posting to the BanG website as well with a ticket, and no reply from them. Atleast I caught Rudy after a couple weeks :P So any help would be appreciated. Even a comment stating how completely screwed I am and how I am stuck with 3 accounts forever is fine too.

Thanks.

Edit: I said the netban was only for TW, but its ALL the SSC zones. Which is pretty much all of them
    Last edited by Exterminator789; 03-08-2007, 12:15 AM. Reason: Slight correction to Title

in
    before
    close
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

You only need one account...

Comment

i had so many before..

but then one day, all my accounts were gone

good thing i wrote them all down w/ passes in a notepad lol

Comment

rudy knows how to do it im sure..i could be wrong tho, thought he owuld know tho

Comment

Spot the odd one out

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
            Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
            Pseudoantidisestablishmentarianism
            Asseocarnisanguineoviscericartilaginonervomedullar y
            Butz

Comment

See this post from http://forums.sscentral.com/index.php?showtopic=10805 .

Originally posted by SVS
              If you are banned by a network ban (this means you are unable to enter all SSCx zones) please click on the link given below. Be sure to fill in all of the fields. If you do not properly complete the form your request may not be reviewed.

Network Ban Form
              Maverick
              Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
              Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
              Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
              Subspace Statistics Administrator
              Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

He suggested that my netban got included in the ban of someone named PRIME, who for some reasons like threatening to hack the server, got a 5000 DAY BAN
                Hes banned forever. He caused SSCX to be shutdown, Its the aniversery of that event incidentally. http://www.ssbase.com/ fortunatly Prittk offerered assitance which is why EG is now hosted on TW's server.
                Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

I already did the BanG ticket thing in SVS's quote. Over 2 weeks ago. I explained as much as I could, and haven't gotten any reply. I even messaged SVS about it, and still nothing.

I know I only need one account, but its nice to know I can atleast go on more than one. Plus, I often log into my friends account, which I can't do anymore

Btw, When did PRIME get banned? I assume a while ago right? My accounts USED to work up untill this year. I logged onto them in December 2006. So yeah.. weird.
                  Last edited by Exterminator789; 03-08-2007, 08:09 PM. Reason: Addition

Comment

Working...
                  X