Honeymoon in France and Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honeymoon in France and Spain

1) What restaurants/places should we see in Paris and Andalucia, Spain? We will see Sevilla, Jerez, Cadiz, Cordoba, Madrid.

2) How do you pronounce Jerez? When I watch MotoGP, some Brits talk about races and tests at "Herez" some say "Hereth".

If he's Spanish, it should be Hereth AFAIK.

For Paris, there's the obvious ones:
    Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, Le Louvre

None of them are really a whole day's worth (Eiffel Tower and Le Louvre probably the longest ones)

I've heard the Catacombs are quite interesting, they are kinda caves under Paris with loads and loads of skeletons and stuff in them.

I don't really know about attractions in the other places you mentioned.
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

You should got to that tomato throwing festival in Spain. Don't remember where and when but just Google it. It's supposed to be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by geekbot View Post
        1) What restaurants/places should we see in Paris and Andalucia, Spain? We will see Sevilla, Jerez, Cadiz, Cordoba, Madrid.

2) How do you pronounce Jerez? When I watch MotoGP, some Brits talk about races and tests at "Herez" some say "Hereth".
        dont listen to a brit its Herez..

Comment

A dinner on a river boat driving back and forth on Seine might be something suitable for a honeymoon. Live orchestra and about 40 tables, just remember to reserve well in time if you want to get on the more expensive ones!
          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
          5: Da1andonly> =((
          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Oh and btw, I assume you going on a honeymoon means you got married, congratulations.
            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim

Comment

Thanks!

Dinner on the Seine does sound like a good idea. I'll look into that.

Comment

Seeing as I didn't notice the whole Honeymoon thing, I'd recommend watching a sunset from the Eiffel Tower.

Comment

Congrats geekbot. I'm sure you'll have a great time whatever you do.

And, no doubt, the future wife-to-be will be thrilled you've ask about this in Tech Support :up:

Comment

Hahaha. I posted this in Tech Support/Help. I probably should have posted in General to get more replies, but the posters in here are usually so helpful....

For your helpfulness, you're all invited to my wedding. Send me your addresses. No, I'm kidding, you're not.

MotoGP at JEREZ this weekend!! Tune in, you won't regret it!!

Comment

hahaha good job getting hitched! There's a restaurant that's on the eiffel tower... not sure what it's called, though...
                      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                      TelCat> i dont

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

for example http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sevilla

have fun
                        Kyace <ER>> I could use a good laugh, go ahead cheat and pretend to be dumb.

1:lemar> still gonna flame bc 247

Galleleo> where is all this lag coming from?
                        dL.Chao> Gall
                        Fairlights> ur anus?
                        dL.Chao> Stop whining
                        dL.Chao> You lost because you suck

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by BrItIsH:
                        (RoboHelp)>I don't want to know your name, I just want.. Bang bang bang!
                        (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :BrItIsH:<Message>.

Comment

Thanks. Now I will know what a Seville manhole cover looks like.

I will take that into account as I plan my vacation.

Comment

Working...
                          X