vista issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vista issues

need some help turning off security completely, cuz i have ares, and my computers built in firewall wont let it do anything, even when i have the firewall off ares doesnt work. but yeah it just doesnt connect for some reason cuz it thinks some adware is attempting to invade or something

so im lookin for something to allow almost everything in temporarily
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
    4:BigKing> xD

Are you behind a router? Maybe you haven't set up the port-forwarding correctly.

www.portforward.com is very good, it has instructions for a specific application using a specific router.

It also has info on setting your IP to be static, which you'll need if you're using portforwarding.
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

N00bs use firewalls.

EDIT: OH SHIZZIT DONT HAX ME

Comment

looks like the problem is...........................

u have Vista!

Comment

I just got a new laptop that came with vista. So far, the only real bitch i have is that I can't capture sound on my computer. In other words, I can't record what-ever sound is coming out of my speakers just by setting my auido options to 'line-in'. The only way that I've been able to do it so far is to plug my headphone output into my microphone input.

Any ideas around this?

Comment

Working...
          X