i need music on my psp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need music on my psp

how the fuck do i get music on my psp? i bought a produo memory stick and i even have a slot on the front of my computer that says Memory Stick/PRO. i put the memorystick in there and shit all happens. i looked on my computer to see if it brought up another drive or something or whatever and no luck. i'm confused and i don't want to dish some more cash out for a usb chord or whatever. any help?
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Glad you brought this up actually. I have the same problem on my computer at home. I have a memory card reader where the floppy disk is supposed to be but I've never been able to use it 'cause nothing happens when you insert a memory card..

Comment

windowsssss updateeeee

Comment

You will need a USB cable for the PSP. I could never transfer large files over wireless but you could give it a try. Plug in the cable and find the new drive representing your memory stick, create a new folder called MUSIC on the root directory (so X:/PSP/MUSIC) and copy your .mp3s there.

Comment

Working...
        X