Recent lag problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent lag problems

Has anyone send out an email to hopone or eurorings yet? Or what is causing this lag for allot of players?

I'm having the exact same problem, can anyone of the server staff or w/e check this out?

Comment

ive sent them out they make no difference. The people who have cared about this game before have basically abandoned us.
      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

The one that is hosting our server for the game is Priit K. We as staff have already almost no means to contact him after which he'll most probably never respond. This issue is not something Priit can even solve as the problem is located outside of the server.

If you want to fix it, you have to contact the people responsible for the faulty router yourself (hopone?). Unfortunately I have heard even those people don't care about the problems with the router.
        Maverick
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
        Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
        Subspace Statistics Administrator
        Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Ive sent an email to Eurorings.net with a traceraport attached. Ill post the reply in this thread, when i get it.

Comment

I've sent one to both and only hopone has responded that it isn't their problem but that of eurorings, it turns out eurorings sends the packet to CA and back to VA again where the server is(?)

Hope they will respond to mine or dutch's email :/ but it's a KPN owned network so we might have to wait a year or 3.

Comment

Would be helpfull if more ppl would send an mail to Eurorings.

Comment

No reply yet. Ive resend the mail and insisted on a reply.

Comment

lags fine

Comment

Dear RapidShare user at warkwark@gmail.com,

We received your email concerning the recent lag on the server and we apologize, however for only $9.95 a month or $59.95 a year you can use as much bandwidth on Subspace as you would like, this includes being idle, playing dueling division games, and playing distension.*

Sincerely,
                    The Rapidshare Team

*Denotes a situation where said game doesn't crash the entire system.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Ok still no response. Im gonna mail to a few other KPN mail adresses. Hopone was better, they always responded within 2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                        Dear RapidShare user at warkwark@gmail.com,

We received your email concerning the recent lag on the server and we apologize, however for only $9.95 a month or $59.95 a year you can use as much bandwidth on Subspace as you would like, this includes being idle, playing dueling division games, and playing distension.*

Sincerely,
                        The Rapidshare Team

*Denotes a situation where said game doesn't crash the entire system.

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
                        Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                        2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                        2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Yay they replied:

Hello sir,

Can you please provide us the circuit ID so we can investigate this problem, i also will set this mail through to our IP department

regards,

Jerry Tol

Diensten beheerder

KPN

Network Operation Center Transmission International

Phone : + 31 (0)30 23 86777 or

0800-0202016 opt.2
                          Fax : + 31 (0)30 23 86530

private mail: jerry.tol@kpn.com
                          Business e-mail:eurorings.sdh.noc@kpn.com

Now what could be the circuit ID? The name of the router from where it goes wrong?

Comment

Been getting some reply's. Allof of them blame my ISP while its cleary a KNP router. They dont realy care me thinks.

Email:
                            I've checked the backbone connections stated in your trace route. As far as I can see there are no problems.
                            In your mail you say that multiple user are having the same problem. does every user take the same route?
                            I would suggest to inform your ISP and check the US side, I see a high packetloss at the 11th hop.

I hope that I informed you enough.

Hop 11 is Hopone, fking newbs.

Comment

For further investigation we need your customer id of your company and your line id.

We manage only business customers over here.

So If you are a private customer, you have to contact your ISP about this problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X