time is always way off on these forums and it bugs me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time is always way off on these forums and it bugs me

i correctly have my timezone offset at gmt -5 for eastern standard time.
    i have dst set to automatic.

the time on the forums is never anywhere close to the local time on my computer!

for instance, local time right now is 5:17pm est but the forums say it's 4:34pm est. wtf?! it's not a huuuge deal, but when i'm playing or hosting mafia it gets to be a pain.

what can be done to fix this? is the server the forums are running off of just borked or what?
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

yeah lol i've noticed this is bugs me
    Gun remembers.

Comment

i noticed this while playing mafia a while back lol, it throws you off
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Its never bothered me so much that i have to complain about it but yes it would be nice if it were fixed.

On the other hand its pretty fucking pathetic that we have to complain about the clock being over a half hour off in order for it to be fixed. Who does forum management?

Comment

there is that and also the calendar. the calendar is stuck at the end of 2007. i dont care about that as much though since the posts have the correct date on them.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I have tried to fix this, I do not have enough access as an admin. Sorry guys.

Comment

do you guys remember dangergirl?

make ph admin already, jesus fuck
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

a ph admin would just fix the calendar

an ilyaz admin would populate the calendar with 365 nekkid titties
                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

ilya/ph 2010
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

hmm

i turned DST detection to "always off" and now the timestamp for this post is 2:03, but it's 2:45... the server is stupid
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

also i just had my first cigarette today and i am buzzin hardcore
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                      X