X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me please

wtf do i do?! this is all I see

http://postimage.org/image/2e0c7dn2c/447d04ee/
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Lol @ your chat
    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

holy god

best best is to simply wait 8 hours and let the LSD leave its system
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

weird as fk, when is dice axing that beaner cripple
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Looks like it was edited in notepad, i see pencil drawings of boobs.

Comment

Any problems with your graphics driver?
            Update to the latest driver for your graphics driver.
            Re-install continuum
            What have you recently installed? If anything?
            Try a system restore back to when you know for a fact your graphics were fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezmond View Post
              Any problems with your graphics driver?
              Update to the latest driver for your graphics driver.
              Re-install continuum
              What have you recently installed? If anything?
              Try a system restore back to when you know for a fact your graphics were fine.
              this.

Also reinstall Continuum. Most glitchy program on face of earth.

Comment

been running continuum for 10 years without a hitch, faggot

oh just noticed i have started multiplying like agent smith on your screen there

Comment

Yeah.. I was about to say if Windows could make their operating system as good as Priitk recoded sniper nobody would want to use Macs.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Comment

alright so new problem, i turned on my computer and all of a sudden it says we apologize for the inconvience, but windows did not start succesffully. and gives options like safe mode, last known good config, and start windows normally, nothing is working, im terrible with computers, anyone know how to fix this? appreciate the help, and I reiterate i know close to nothing about computers.
                      help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                      help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

So none of the options work that you have tried? Safe mode etc?

If you havn't tried any, try safe mode. It will log you on with the basic of functions. If you login fine with it, try and restart your comp within safe mode. If that screen comes back up with the options, go back into safe mode, go into control panel and look for system restore. If this doesn't work for you, you should re-install your operating system. If you have the Operating System Disk, I'm sure there is an option where you can restore/refresh windows files. It *could* be a corrupted windows registery you have. Anyways, try the basic stuff first before you re-install your OS.

Much <3

Comment

None of the options work, i put in my windows Xp cd and i went into the BIOS menu and put the CD drive first but still nothing is happening
                          ....dunno wtf to do, i hate computers lol

Comment

What Make/Model is your computer?

Comment

its a Aspire

Comment

Working...
                              X