What screen size do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What screen size do you use?

As the title says, i'm wondering what screen size you use to play subspace? I'm thinking about getting a either 21,5" or a 27" screen but I don't want to play in windowed mode so what's the largest screen size allowing you to play fullscreen?

I hope you can help me
    ema

Ps. does the one who upgraded these forums since i left know that it was actually a downgrade?

Well they lifted the resolution limits (to 1920x1080) in most arenas, so you will be able to play 1920x1080 fullscreen everywhere except twdd i believe. Some monitors will display 4:3 (like 1280x1024 which is the max in twdd) with the sides blacked out. That's how I usually play with a 23" ASUS VH238H.

Comment

You can make custom resolutions and play continuum with them to fit your monitor size. I had to because I got a 27" widescreen lcd.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Hopefully there's going to be no more playing on this mini-laptop after the summer then! Thanks guys, the beer is on me next time!

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post

Ps. does the one who upgraded these forums since i left know that it was actually a downgrade?
          it's been said quite alot but unsurprisingly no one seems to give a shit

in terms of a monitor i dunno <3 EMAHOWWW

but yeah to me i think 27 is a bit big for an up close monitor usage and is more small tv size. if your sitting back a bit it would be ace but if your going to sit at a desk and watch a movie its almost too big i think.

i've a 23" 16:9 1920x1080 and kept my old 21" 16:10 1680x1050 in a dual set up (well the old one has been fucked over to another desk and i run tv on it mostly as a distraction )

i find the 23" is big enough and dont feel at this distance any bigger would be better for general usage, i edit photos quite a bit and for that a 24" 1920x1200 would be better but there was a massive jump in price for that.
          In my world,
          I am King

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X