Banning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banning

Ok, I have gotten banned. I have no idea why or how. Whats going on? This is like the 4th time. I got banned when i wasnt playin! lol! Why does this keep happening? Please I really wanna know. I have sent e-mails to ban@trenchwars.org but i have not gotten a response.

You've probably been caught under someone else's ban with a similar IP. Try sending a message to

complaints@trenchwars.org

And an smod should get back to you relativly quickly with some insight.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

hey, this happened to me before, its probable some jackass who hates you, and he bans you, just send a file to ban email and tell them youre situation, if that not work go to complaints email, and if that not work, then you better get used to other zones
      santa

Comment

Nah, the ban system is kinda flawed... not sure what it bans by (must be the MAC ID) but it often screws up. I know of a certain person that gets banned quite often (legitly) and every time they get banned, a person that lives hundreds of miles away gets banned too with the exact same ban/banID. Happened like 7-8 times in the past 1 1/2 years.
        sdg

Comment

Working...
        X