• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Camera

-What should i get-

What Brand?
    What Store?
    How much?

Should i get one that has a floppy disk insert or not?

Thanks

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
    1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
    1:Freeze> LOL FAR
    ---
    5:waven> freeze
    5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
    5:waven> you state your business with sanji
    5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
    5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
    5:waven> and i will talk to ease
    5:Freeze> LOL
    5:waven> that's how things work around here
    --
    1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

i like the ones that have floppy disk inserts, because you can use them on any computer.
    DELETED

Comment

I dont. They kinda suck. Plus they dont hold many images. just get one with a card. That'll hold about maybe 15 but if you buy the SmartCard you can get about 300 i think. Probably get a 30megapixel camera with flash by sony ( i believe). Also you might want to get a camera that can take pix at different rezs
      -------------------------------------------

Washington Webteam
           - http://crwash.org

Comment

I have and I like the minolta DiMAGE F100. I would go with memory cards, the new computers don't even have floppy drives. But as far as what camera to get.. it all depends on how 'pro' you want to go and what your price range is.

Vitron

Comment

Item #5295
          Price $549.99
          HP PHOTOSMART 935 DIGITAL CAMERA
          HP’s first 5.3 MP camera, the HP Photosmart 935 Digital camera delivers beautiful photos and enlargements. The Pentax precision lens allows for 21x total zoom - 3x optical and 7x digital. Snap a photo and select on the camera where it will go the next time you dock or connect to your PC using HP Instant Share™. One-touch, fully automatic technology delivers great shots with manual overrides for adding creative touches. On-camera help wizard acts as a guide. Streaming video capability allows video capture that is limited only by the size of the camera’s memory card (32 MB SD card included). An on-camera microphone also allows attachment of real-life audio clips to still photos. Easily print without a computer via USB cable, or the camera’s memory card. Optional dock enables effortless sharing of photos to computer (or select HP printers), recharging of batteries, and slide shows on TV using wireless remote.

this is my chrostmas present, canadian dollars.
          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Lol I'd say don't EVER buy HP cameras. I have Hp Photosmart 735 and I'm totally pissed.. Batteries last for about 30mins, you can't take any decent photos in dark places.. And I broke the fuckin lcd-screen and HP doesn't make repair parts! ASDASDASDASFDSF. I can't fix it. FFS. No more HP.
            last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

no, smart crads are good. u can hold up to 256mb on some but they cost a lot.

i have a samsung smart card one, cant remember the price but its amazing quality

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                i have a samsung smart card one, cant remember the price but its amazing quality
                hey can u upload me that samsung digiview tool somewhere? i lost my cd and cant read the pics from my cam anymore. i cant find it on the internet either...

Comment

newbs. hp, you even bought one. newb. rofl, all newbs.

go for the companies who exel at photography or have a reputation of being highly credible with their products.

Canon Powershot
                  Canon rebel digital

canon makes great cameras. lenses are supurb. and with memory cards, i wouldn't care less, as long as my pictures are good.
                  www.10100.org

Comment

Hehe I know that know, too late tho. I can't even sell the camera before I fix the screen, and that can take long time.
                    last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Floppy Disk = No

How many MegaPixelz? 6 .. 3 ??
                      Should i get a docking station ?..
                      How much should i spend?
                      And i Was thinking.. Circuit city, Best Buy, Office Max..

I have a hp computer.. So i am pretty happy with hp but i dont know if they are the right way to go with cameras.. I was thinking cannon but not exactly sure.

I need to know

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                      1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                      1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                      ---
                      5:waven> freeze
                      5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                      5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                      5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                      5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                      5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                      5:Freeze> LOL
                      5:waven> that's how things work around here
                      --
                      1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Whats ur price range... Sony makes nice 3.0 mp cameras for $200+

If u take the casual picture, theres no point in getting over 3.0 mp. 2.0 is fine for normal size prints. If u wanta enlarge prints, get 3.0+. 3.0 is fine, i have a 4.0 mp camera and its a waste. Get a 3.0 mp camera :P. Never get Gateway, HP cameras. Even though they have high res, the hardware doesnt take advantage of the sensor.

ETC. ETC. If u want to have the freedom of an SLR, get a Canon or a sony. The sony has a carl zeiss lense which is nice.

Anyways :P

Comment

Working...
                        X