I want to play this game again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to play this game again...

Ok, so today I had the undeniable urge to play SubSpace again today. Downloaded Cont .38....

My college network is homoerotic. I can't connect to any file sharing and now I can't connect to any SS servers. Is there anything I can do to be able to connect to SS? Proxies or something like that?

Keeping it real,

T.J.
    YAY SUBSPACE YAY

I'm sure you have the email notification thing...so I'm apologizing now, that this isn't an answer.

However, there is a Tech Support forum for you to use...you're much more likely to get an answer there because your post won't be shoved down to Hades after a day. People barely post there, so it will get noticed, because despite the lack of posting in that forum, people do check it.
    Ну вот...

Comment

Exactly.

Moved to Tech Support Forum -PUSH
      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Get .39 pr1
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
          Get .39 pr1
          Didn't help anything...?

I also have e-mail notifications turned on but I am not recieving any notifications.
          YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

hmm, proxies is the keyword. i cant help, but talk to someone who does.

Here is a failsafe way to find out (Jerome's 5 part ?message system)

?message Julius Caesar. if unsuccessful,
            ?message Admiral Kirk. if unsuccessful,
            ?message SOS. if unsuccessful,
            ?message Akai. if unsuccessful,
            ?message Mr. Ekted.

trust me. haven't let a tech question slip by yet.
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Re: I want to play this game again...

Originally posted by Digitalwave
              Ok, so today I had the undeniable urge to play SubSpace again today. Downloaded Cont .38....

My college network is homoerotic. I can't connect to any file sharing and now I can't connect to any SS servers. Is there anything I can do to be able to connect to SS? Proxies or something like that?

Keeping it real,

T.J.
              They probably blocked the port needed for SS playing for security reasons. I know the company I used to work for did.
              Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
                hmm, proxies is the keyword. i cant help, but talk to someone who does.

Here is a failsafe way to find out (Jerome's 5 part ?message system)

?message Julius Caesar. if unsuccessful,
                ?message Admiral Kirk. if unsuccessful,
                ?message SOS. if unsuccessful,
                ?message Akai. if unsuccessful,
                ?message Mr. Ekted.

trust me. haven't let a tech question slip by yet.
                I can't message them if I can't get in the game.
                YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

help me damnit
                  YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

I WANT DIGI BACK WTFZ HELP HIS ASS OUT!! hah
                    - RawZ

Street Cred:

Cripple since 2000
                    Ex Cripples Captain
                    Ex SSC DownTown Zone Sysop
                    - my smods (NOBODY!!!!!!! and Ave-iator) created the original Alias Bot for Trenchwars -

delectable> I like double penetration from african americans

Comment

Do what I did... buy dialup off campus... If the port is blocked, the only way you are going to be able to play is if you get something that will change ur packet from udp to http, send it to another computer where it changes it back to udp, where it then goes to SS. Then its reversed on the way back... I tried to do it, but it was way over my head of knowledge to pull it off. Plus, I am not sure how the lag would be with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X